Learn how straightening up can ease your pain
Chronic pain management tips
This group originally had been formed to lend support and to have open discussion on the topic of dissociation. We have since opened up to all aspects of PTSD, BPD, DID, BIP, Depression, etc. Basically our group is a safe supportive (non judgemental) place for open discussion on any somewhat related topic. We do not discriminate. We consider ourselves to be diamonds.....diamonds in the rough......each seeking our own Clarity.
- Founded On:
- Apr 11th, 2010
- Founded By:
- BeckyK wrote a Journal Entry 8:27pm
- Grace710 replied to BeckyK's Group Discussion Post 6:51pm
- LuvMyTitans replied to BeckyK's Group Discussion Post 5:53pm
- stephanietram wrote a Journal Entry 2:13am
- ladytiger wrote a Goal Update 1:58am
- BeckyK replied to HUGSANDKISS's Group Discussion Post 6/18
- BeckyK wrote a Group Discussion Post 6/18
- BeckyK replied to BeckyK's Group Discussion Post 6/18
Posted by RaeFx - 06/08/10, 05:55 am
From the song "Clarity" by John Mayer;I worry, I weigh three times my body I worry, I throw my fear aroundBut this morning, there's a calm I can't explain The rock candy's melted, only diamonds now remain...... (Shared with us by Bridget)
Posted by RaeFx - 04/22/10, 08:51 am
"Always Strive To Improve Your Situation"
Posted by RaeFx - 04/22/10, 08:49 am
A wise friend sent me this link and it really helped me to understand shame/blame. I thought I would share it with the group. http://www.columbiapsych.com/shame_miller.html
I'm With You
Rae, I posted 2 photos for you all, one of "tulips" and other "friends". Spring is almost here, it's just around the corner!!! Go away cold weather and bring us WARM SUNSHINE, helps us feel so much better!!
Spring please get here soon!!!
Love my Clarity family <3
Happy Memorial Day all!
Happy Mother's Day!