This group is here to help those with loved ones who are convicted of sex offenses. This is a place where we don't judge because we are all in the same boat, regardless of the actual crime. If you don't feel completely comfortable posting freely on the main board because of the nature of your loved one's crime, feel free to post here because we all understand!
- Founded On:
- Aug 10th, 2008
- Founded By:
- Peekachu replied to red55's Group Discussion Post 4:21pm
- rewdiazepam replied to rewdiazepam's Group Discussion Post 4:07pm
- ThoughtAsWeak replied to red55's Group Discussion Post 3:57pm
- rewdiazepam wrote a Group Discussion Post 3:54pm
- Kittyk96 replied to amynmesa's Group Discussion Post 3:47pm
- mtbfan replied to mtbfan's Group Discussion Post 3:36pm
- faeryedark replied to red55's Group Discussion Post 12:08pm
- faeryedark replied to red55's Group Discussion Post 12:06pm
- honestwitness replied to amynmesa's Group Discussion Post 9:36am
- pathleader replied to pathleader's Group Discussion Post 7:28am
Posted by wisconsinrsol - 01/08/14, 03:44 pm
Submitted by Dave in the Phillipines First, this board can be a great help, and a good place for consolation and support. Secondly, look at the big reform groups out there, see which ones offer you the most, which ones align with your beliefs on how reform and change need to come about. Thirdly, ...
Posted by wisconsinrsol - 11/01/13, 11:48 am
I have created this area for those that would like to advertise the services they provide. I didn't think that it was appropriate to put this kind of item under For Sale type things which is why I created this new article. Please let me know if you have a service that you would like advertise...
Posted by wisconsinrsol - 09/18/13, 11:24 am
1. No flaming, veiled insults, digs, or threats, if you wouldn't say it to your child or grandmother then there has to be a better way to say what ever it is you are trying to convey. If this rule is not followed there may be no warning but immediate bannishment. 2. No posting things for sale....
- Topic Title
- Stephen Collins Denies He's a Pedophile
- Interrogations and the Polygraph
- Desperate attention seeking busy bodies
- porole guy changing the porole boards reliece pappers
- To all my friends...
- Child-porn sentencing questioned
- My goodness - 80 years??
- Hi all
- Update on my teen son
- How do you do
- Louisiana Politician Families - No Jail Time!!!
- "Scorched Earth" sex offender laws burn first jail inmate
- not supporting the SO in our family - feeling shut out
- The beginning of a nightmare
Happy Thanksgiving everyone I hope you all have a great time with your family and friends. Me I CHOSE to stay home and just celebrate with my cat and dog. I was invited to many houses but unfortunately I had to turn them all down. Me and my therapist really thought I was doing better in our sess ...
What an amazing support group we have here!! I can honestly say that I feel more comfortable expressing myself here than anywhere else!
Thank you all. I'm still concerned about how it will end up with my husband once he is released, but time will only tell. In the meantime I would like to say THANK YOU to all of you. It feels so good to know that ANYTIME of the day or night I can get on my computer and just honestly talk to yo ...
I just wanted to send you all a big hug since I have not been here for weeks and to tell you how much I missed you all. Your all still the BEST!
Just because I am lonely and missing my hubby
Hi all. New to this group and I look forward to seeking help and how to deal with issues that come with what my husband did. ty
hi to my self