This group is here to help those with loved ones who are convicted of sex offenses. This is a place where we don't judge because we are all in the same boat, regardless of the actual crime. If you don't feel completely comfortable posting freely on the main board because of the nature of your loved one's crime, feel free to post here because we all understand!
- Founded On:
- Aug 10th, 2008
- Founded By:
- LivinginLA replied to dbradford's Group Discussion Post 4:18pm
- dbradford wrote a Group Discussion Post 3:39pm
- GODSHELPONWAY joined Families of Sex Offenders 2:32pm
- malloallo replied to malloallo's Group Discussion Post 1:35pm
- rewdiazepam replied to malloallo's Group Discussion Post 1:24pm
- FreeToBreathe replied to malloallo's Group Discussion Post 1:17pm
- FreeToBreathe replied to malloallo's Group Discussion Post 1:14pm
- malloallo wrote a Group Discussion Post 11:58am
- hisgirl41 replied to hisgirl41's Group Discussion Post 3:33am
Posted by wisconsinrsol - 01/08/14, 04:44 pm
Submitted by Dave in the Phillipines First, this board can be a great help, and a good place for consolation and support. Secondly, look at the big reform groups out there, see which ones offer you the most, which ones align with your beliefs on how reform and change need to come about. Thirdly, ...
Posted by wisconsinrsol - 11/01/13, 12:48 pm
I have created this area for those that would like to advertise the services they provide. I didn't think that it was appropriate to put this kind of item under For Sale type things which is why I created this new article. Please let me know if you have a service that you would like advertise...
Posted by wisconsinrsol - 09/18/13, 12:24 pm
1. No flaming, veiled insults, digs, or threats, if you wouldn't say it to your child or grandmother then there has to be a better way to say what ever it is you are trying to convey. If this rule is not followed there may be no warning but immediate bannishment. 2. No posting things for sale....
- Topic Title
- RSOL- From a registrant: "The choice is yours."
- Polygraph and sexual risk assessment
- Not living anymore is better option than missing him so much.
- Victim advocates starting to oppose registry
- Plea not being honered by state
- Interesting court case about the Juvenile registry in Missiouri
- Prison Reform
- Harvard's Prestigious Debate Team Loses to NY Inmates
- Global Tel*Link *&^*&&^*^( Grrr
- Hubby on way to reception center
- Rather new to the sex offender rules and restrictions and feeling confused
- Another question about supervised release
- Ban the Box
- Sometimes the silence hurts more than missing him
- IU fraternity suspended...
- The Pariahs of America: Reforming Sex Offender Laws
I found this wonderful place following my husbands incarnation. I just have to say how amazing everyone is. You have kept me sane throughout it, with his release approaching I know I will still have the insights of everyone who has been going through what I can only describe as torture of the regis ...
Wishing and praying that all of us struggling right now will get some peace and the strength to carry through the storms we are facing.
My brother has just been put on the sex offenders register for 5 years, for having sex with a minor. He was 17, she was 15. they were in a relationship. he also was in possession of pictures of her, that she had sent him. he is now 25 and banned from spending time alone with his 2 year old nephe ...
I am so blessed to be counting down my husbands release. In a few months he will be home in my arms where he belongs, and you all know as well as I that I never could have made it with all of you. Luv ya all!
All you guys are the GREATEST!
I am new to this group and new to this experience. I'm so glad I found this support group where I can feel free to join in. Hugs to all!!