This group is here to help those with loved ones who are convicted of sex offenses. This is a place where we don't judge because we are all in the same boat, regardless of the actual crime. If you don't feel completely comfortable posting freely on the main board because of the nature of your loved one's crime, feel free to post here because we all understand!
- Founded On:
- Aug 10th, 2008
- Founded By:
- Shelly249 replied to Shelly249's Group Discussion Post 4:04pm
- aBrokenMom replied to oncefallendotcom's Group Discussion Post 2:38pm
- IceQueen52 started a Goal 2:02pm
- IceQueen52 wrote a Journal Entry 1:45pm
- IceQueen52 joined Families of Sex Offenders 1:01pm
- fun12u replied to FreeToBreathe's Group Discussion Post 11:43am
- fun12u replied to FreeToBreathe's Group Discussion Post 11:16am
- johnswift3456 replied to Shelly249's Group Discussion Post 2:27am
- johnswift3456 replied to gizmochloe13's Group Discussion Post 2:08am
- oncefallendotcom replied to oncefallendotcom's Group Discussion Post 1:42am
Posted by wisconsinrsol - 01/08/14, 04:44 pm
Submitted by Dave in the Phillipines First, this board can be a great help, and a good place for consolation and support. Secondly, look at the big reform groups out there, see which ones offer you the most, which ones align with your beliefs on how reform and change need to come about. Thirdly, ...
Posted by wisconsinrsol - 11/01/13, 12:48 pm
I have created this area for those that would like to advertise the services they provide. I didn't think that it was appropriate to put this kind of item under For Sale type things which is why I created this new article. Please let me know if you have a service that you would like advertise...
Posted by wisconsinrsol - 09/18/13, 12:24 pm
1. No flaming, veiled insults, digs, or threats, if you wouldn't say it to your child or grandmother then there has to be a better way to say what ever it is you are trying to convey. If this rule is not followed there may be no warning but immediate bannishment. 2. No posting things for sale....
- Topic Title
- Lost, Confused, and Afraid
- "Pervert Park" on PBS July 11, 2016
- Sex offender registry has unintended consequences (WAR)
- Federal CP Sentence/Release
- My Incarcerated Son Needs Urgent Medical Attention
- I am so nervous
- Well, now we know about Galen
- Obscene or not?
- I need help with my son
- sorry have not been on in awhile
- New PO wants to search at any time.
- Hypothetical travel question UK-US
- Multiple accusations
- Open the Door
- SCOTUS Ruling Dangerous To Sex Offenders
It's so great we all have a place where we can come together, discuss, and not be judged. I'm so glad I found this site.
Thank you ALL for helping me get through some of the harshest years of my life!
Hi I am new to this group my brother just took the plea deal hpw do I find a place for him to live also how do tell my kids they cant talk to there uncle till they are 18
I found this wonderful place following my husbands incarnation. I just have to say how amazing everyone is. You have kept me sane throughout it, with his release approaching I know I will still have the insights of everyone who has been going through what I can only describe as torture of the regis ...
Wishing and praying that all of us struggling right now will get some peace and the strength to carry through the storms we are facing.
My brother has just been put on the sex offenders register for 5 years, for having sex with a minor. He was 17, she was 15. they were in a relationship. he also was in possession of pictures of her, that she had sent him. he is now 25 and banned from spending time alone with his 2 year old nephe ...
I am so blessed to be counting down my husbands release. In a few months he will be home in my arms where he belongs, and you all know as well as I that I never could have made it with all of you. Luv ya all!