This group is here to help those with loved ones who are convicted of sex offenses. This is a place where we don't judge because we are all in the same boat, regardless of the actual crime. If you don't feel completely comfortable posting freely on the main board because of the nature of your loved one's crime, feel free to post here because we all understand!
- Founded On:
- Aug 10th, 2008
- Founded By:
- rewdiazepam replied to dbradford's Group Discussion Post 2:40pm
- PinkyBobble replied to nathanrabalais's Group Discussion Post 1:46pm
- Advocate2 replied to dbradford's Group Discussion Post 1:36pm
- ihatewisconsin wrote a Journal Entry 1:20pm
- dbradford wrote a Group Discussion Post 12:23pm
- nathanrabalais replied to hurtingfamily's Group Discussion Post 11:38am
- westdenali replied to sparkyman's Group Discussion Post 11:07am
- Advocate2 replied to rewdiazepam's Group Discussion Post 10:17am
- NicoleDavis replied to rewdiazepam's Group Discussion Post 8:54am
- NicoleDavis replied to nathanrabalais's Group Discussion Post 8:35am
Posted by wisconsinrsol - 03/16/15, 09:14 am
DS forums are public, folks. There should be some guidelines newbies should be following if you're that concerned about drunken vigilante recidivist reptiles from Davie FloriDUH slithering to this forums. I'm pretty decent at uncovering identities based on info freely give, so here's my advice ...
Posted by wisconsinrsol - 01/08/14, 04:44 pm
Submitted by Dave in the Phillipines First, this board can be a great help, and a good place for consolation and support. Secondly, look at the big reform groups out there, see which ones offer you the most, which ones align with your beliefs on how reform and change need to come about. Thirdly, ...
Posted by wisconsinrsol - 11/01/13, 12:48 pm
I have created this area for those that would like to advertise the services they provide. I didn't think that it was appropriate to put this kind of item under For Sale type things which is why I created this new article. Please let me know if you have a service that you would like advertise...
- Topic Title
- RSOL- How We Will Take Down Public Registries
- would you ever date a sex offender
- anyone have the live leak for war in Fla today online . the link
- prayers please
- U S Supreme Court Rules that GPS Trackers Require a Warrant
- JOE ARPAIO is finally getting his justice
- not SO related but for all inmates.
- ARM Post-rally open call in this Monday 4/27, 8pm EST
- Unacceptable behavior
- Out best argument
- Minnesota ruling coming ;if indefinite detention is unconstitutional for 700 rso .
- New bill passed in tenn I don't understand it please help me to figure out their mumbo jumbo
- Justice is a Joke!
- The Registry as Big Business
- Iowa congressman not being protected?
- couple of goodies!
I am new to this group so I am sending hugs to everyone!
I'm just sending this hug because i'm missing mu hubby and I really just want a hug from him
thanks Nicole, sending one right back at you!!!
You all know you are the greatest friends in the world but it never hurts to hear it over and over again!
I'm With You
A Massive Hug to you all. feeling thoughtful today and will be posting more thanks all for help so far