This group is here to help those with loved ones who are convicted of sex offenses. This is a place where we don't judge because we are all in the same boat, regardless of the actual crime. If you don't feel completely comfortable posting freely on the main board because of the nature of your loved one's crime, feel free to post here because we all understand!
- Founded On:
- Aug 10th, 2008
- Founded By:
- jimnjanna joined Families of Sex Offenders 10:12pm
- Advocate2 replied to Advocate2's Group Discussion Post 8:32pm
- Advocate2 replied to joshmurdoch84's Group Discussion Post 8:31pm
- Suchaslife replied to IvyDog's Group Discussion Post 7:51pm
- rewdiazepam replied to joshmurdoch84's Group Discussion Post 7:13pm
- Advocate2 replied to joshmurdoch84's Group Discussion Post 6:55pm
- Advocate2 replied to EffieSteffie's Group Discussion Post 6:48pm
- KnowNot replied to ajacks37's Group Discussion Post 6:25pm
- EffieSteffie replied to EffieSteffie's Group Discussion Post 6:03pm
- rewdiazepam replied to scaredmomandwife's Group Discussion Post 4:42pm
Posted by red55 - 04/14/14, 08:29 am
We are still having duplicate post and I am trying to keep the duplicates deleted. Please post on the active thread . If you post on the duplicate and it is deleted please repost on the active thread... Thanks... RED%%
Posted by wisconsinrsol - 01/08/14, 04:44 pm
Submitted by Dave in the Phillipines First, this board can be a great help, and a good place for consolation and support. Secondly, look at the big reform groups out there, see which ones offer you the most, which ones align with your beliefs on how reform and change need to come about. Thirdly, ...
Posted by wisconsinrsol - 11/01/13, 12:48 pm
I have created this area for those that would like to advertise the services they provide. I didn't think that it was appropriate to put this kind of item under For Sale type things which is why I created this new article. Please let me know if you have a service that you would like advertise...
- Topic Title
- Petitions etc.
- I can't do this shit anymore
- Honey Boo Boo
- pulled over in nj
- I need some answers, please
- prayers for tomorrow
- being off the registry ends your restrictions?
- ACLU Challenging SO living restrictions in FL
- Suggestions for jobs
- Being assessed
- dbradford, aami, et al in the thread by aami
- Bill Cosby
- I myself need comfort..also advice PLEASE
- A little humor for all of you...
NicoleDavis (10:37 am)
Thank you all. I'm still concerned about how it will end up with my husband once he is released, but time will only tell. In the meantime I would like to say THANK YOU to all of you. It feels so good to know that ANYTIME of the day or night I can get on my computer and just honestly talk to yo ...
I just wanted to send you all a big hug since I have not been here for weeks and to tell you how much I missed you all. Your all still the BEST!
Just because I am lonely and missing my hubby
Hi all. New to this group and I look forward to seeking help and how to deal with issues that come with what my husband did. ty
hi to my self
A giant hug for you
To the best friends a person can ask for! you all are so kind and giving. Thank you. LOL