This group is here to help those with loved ones who are convicted of sex offenses. This is a place where we don't judge because we are all in the same boat, regardless of the actual crime. If you don't feel completely comfortable posting freely on the main board because of the nature of your loved one's crime, feel free to post here because we all understand!
- Founded On:
- Aug 10th, 2008
- Founded By:
- martinkenney replied to Joslyn2's Group Discussion Post 8:15am
- ThoughtAsWeak replied to bduff's Group Discussion Post 4:52am
- ThoughtAsWeak replied to Joslyn2's Group Discussion Post 4:47am
- littlebutfierce replied to littlebutfierce's Group Discussion Post 4:18am
- Mizmustang replied to Mizmustang's Group Discussion Post 4:03am
- ThoughtAsWeak replied to DaisyMae8's Group Discussion Post 3:05am
- ThoughtAsWeak replied to Mizmustang's Group Discussion Post 2:54am
- ThoughtAsWeak replied to rewdiazepam's Group Discussion Post 2:50am
- nonesue replied to Mizmustang's Group Discussion Post 2:01am
- tsmom2012 replied to Mizmustang's Group Discussion Post 1:38am
Posted by wisconsinrsol - 01/08/14, 04:44 pm
Submitted by Dave in the Phillipines First, this board can be a great help, and a good place for consolation and support. Secondly, look at the big reform groups out there, see which ones offer you the most, which ones align with your beliefs on how reform and change need to come about. Thirdly, ...
Posted by wisconsinrsol - 11/01/13, 12:48 pm
I have created this area for those that would like to advertise the services they provide. I didn't think that it was appropriate to put this kind of item under For Sale type things which is why I created this new article. Please let me know if you have a service that you would like advertise...
Posted by wisconsinrsol - 09/18/13, 12:24 pm
1. No flaming, veiled insults, digs, or threats, if you wouldn't say it to your child or grandmother then there has to be a better way to say what ever it is you are trying to convey. If this rule is not followed there may be no warning but immediate bannishment. 2. No posting things for sale....
- Topic Title
- My son got 25 to 30 years! What now?
- 4 weeks in, it just seems to get harder...
- The "in between" time
- I had to choose justice over my father today
- Husband is off to pre-sentencing interview
- Incarceration, Poverty, Racism, and the Consequences of Politics in America
- Probation and Parole
- Writing Off Your Loved One
- Chemical castration pilot program
- Can this possibly help?
- Recommend another Daily Strength group for drug rehab
- Lauren Book announces senate bid
- How the Supreme Court used a made-up statistic to expand sex offender registries
- Teens kept their sexting private, but now face the registry
- Happy Anniversary and life is crappy
- This is a good one and very funny!
I am so blessed to be counting down my husbands release. In a few months he will be home in my arms where he belongs, and you all know as well as I that I never could have made it with all of you. Luv ya all!
All you guys are the GREATEST!
I am new to this group and new to this experience. I'm so glad I found this support group where I can feel free to join in. Hugs to all!!
Hugs to the group. I feel less alone in this awful struggle. I am working full time now but I am still here. Special thanks to Rew and TsMom. Prayers for all of the families affected by this stuff.
i want to applaud everyone that has stood and are standing by a family member during this rough time in their lives.. i know of this one guy who is on the sex offender's list . what i want to know how can a sex offender who was tried and served time how can he live right next door to a publi ...