This group is here to help those with loved ones who are convicted of sex offenses. This is a place where we don't judge because we are all in the same boat, regardless of the actual crime. If you don't feel completely comfortable posting freely on the main board because of the nature of your loved one's crime, feel free to post here because we all understand!
- Founded On:
- Aug 10th, 2008
- Founded By:
- Kali1970 replied to Kali1970's Group Discussion Post 4:58pm
- Independent2014 replied to kabasa's Group Discussion Post 3:47pm
- faeryedark replied to kabasa's Group Discussion Post 2:58pm
- honestwitness replied to kabasa's Group Discussion Post 11:16am
- honestwitness replied to kabasa's Group Discussion Post 11:15am
- honestwitness replied to kabasa's Group Discussion Post 11:03am
- Independent2014 replied to kabasa's Group Discussion Post 8:12am
- h3lpm3 replied to kabasa's Group Discussion Post 5:03am
- kabasa replied to kabasa's Group Discussion Post 2:55am
- Peekachu replied to JoeHillsGhost's Group Discussion Post 1:51am
Posted by wisconsinrsol - 01/08/14, 04:44 pm
Submitted by Dave in the Phillipines First, this board can be a great help, and a good place for consolation and support. Secondly, look at the big reform groups out there, see which ones offer you the most, which ones align with your beliefs on how reform and change need to come about. Thirdly, ...
Posted by wisconsinrsol - 11/01/13, 12:48 pm
I have created this area for those that would like to advertise the services they provide. I didn't think that it was appropriate to put this kind of item under For Sale type things which is why I created this new article. Please let me know if you have a service that you would like advertise...
Posted by wisconsinrsol - 09/18/13, 12:24 pm
1. No flaming, veiled insults, digs, or threats, if you wouldn't say it to your child or grandmother then there has to be a better way to say what ever it is you are trying to convey. If this rule is not followed there may be no warning but immediate bannishment. 2. No posting things for sale....
- Topic Title
- Why? Why? Why????
- My life feels as if it's over
- Two steps back
- A good attorney in the Denver area ?
- Restorative Justice article
- Chaperon Program
- Question on what he should be expecting out of a PD? And...
- Safety Plan
- Off to a better job
- Anyone here convincted of CP possession?
- Another interesting article
- Can we truly forgive?
- I'm a wreck..
- Update on my step-daughter
- Question about reception
- Effects of prison on families
Hugs to the group. I feel less alone in this awful struggle. I am working full time now but I am still here. Special thanks to Rew and TsMom. Prayers for all of the families affected by this stuff.
i want to applaud everyone that has stood and are standing by a family member during this rough time in their lives.. i know of this one guy who is on the sex offender's list . what i want to know how can a sex offender who was tried and served time how can he live right next door to a publi ...
Big hugs from this newbie to all of you
I am new to this group so I am sending hugs to everyone!
I'm just sending this hug because i'm missing mu hubby and I really just want a hug from him