This group is here to help those with loved ones who are convicted of sex offenses. This is a place where we don't judge because we are all in the same boat, regardless of the actual crime. If you don't feel completely comfortable posting freely on the main board because of the nature of your loved one's crime, feel free to post here because we all understand!
- Founded On:
- Aug 10th, 2008
- Founded By:
- Advocate2 replied to joshmurdoch84's Group Discussion Post 2:04pm
- Advocate2 replied to joshmurdoch84's Group Discussion Post 2:01pm
- Advocate2 replied to Independent2014's Group Discussion Post 2:00pm
- Advocate2 replied to Independent2014's Group Discussion Post 1:59pm
- oncefallendotcom replied to Independent2014's Group Discussion Post 1:54pm
- oncefallendotcom replied to Independent2014's Group Discussion Post 1:06pm
- timeheals12 replied to timeheals12's Group Discussion Post 12:40pm
- frogpond1 replied to joshmurdoch84's Group Discussion Post 12:06pm
- Advocate2 replied to joshmurdoch84's Group Discussion Post 4:01am
- techmaster0613 replied to joshmurdoch84's Group Discussion Post 3:51am
Posted by red55 - 04/14/14, 08:29 am
We are still having duplicate post and I am trying to keep the duplicates deleted. Please post on the active thread . If you post on the duplicate and it is deleted please repost on the active thread... Thanks... RED%%
Posted by wisconsinrsol - 01/08/14, 04:44 pm
Submitted by Dave in the Phillipines First, this board can be a great help, and a good place for consolation and support. Secondly, look at the big reform groups out there, see which ones offer you the most, which ones align with your beliefs on how reform and change need to come about. Thirdly, ...
Posted by wisconsinrsol - 11/01/13, 12:48 pm
I have created this area for those that would like to advertise the services they provide. I didn't think that it was appropriate to put this kind of item under For Sale type things which is why I created this new article. Please let me know if you have a service that you would like advertise...
- Topic Title
- States with no residency Restirctions
- Six flags
- Sex abuse survivor dating Sex Offender
- Facebook worries
- Coping with being on SOR for Life
- Watching porn in a park
- having arecord get lAST
- Coping with being SOR for Life
- New ruling on Ex Post Facto
- New here, hoping the non-juddgmental nature of the group extends to other crimes as well...
- It figures ... LOL
- call from FBI agent
- Once again - please write for the REDEEM Act
- Prison Problem vs Prison Politics
- a lilfer
A giant hug for you
To the best friends a person can ask for! you all are so kind and giving. Thank you. LOL
I want to give everyone that has helped me so far through the beginning of my journey. Its no where close to being over but I feel like the worst part is almost done. I can deal with him registering but not with him being gone. All of you have given me amazing advice and I am thankful to have found ...
an extra big hug right back at ya'll!
hugs from our kids are wonderful things and i'm so very, very glad that you got one!!!!
Just got a hug, from my son, last one for a while! Thought you all might need one too!,, Thanks for being so supportive and great friends