This group is here to help those with loved ones who are convicted of sex offenses. This is a place where we don't judge because we are all in the same boat, regardless of the actual crime. If you don't feel completely comfortable posting freely on the main board because of the nature of your loved one's crime, feel free to post here because we all understand!
- Founded On:
- Aug 10th, 2008
- Founded By:
- sweetjane3535 wrote a Group Discussion Post 9:05pm
- Independent2014 replied to hurtingfamily's Group Discussion Post 8:54pm
- Independent2014 replied to Advocate2's Group Discussion Post 8:53pm
- sweetjane3535 replied to hurtingfamily's Group Discussion Post 8:52pm
- ThoughtAsWeak replied to Advocate2's Group Discussion Post 8:45pm
- DaisyMae8 replied to wisconsinrsol's Group Discussion Post 8:43pm
- Suchaslife replied to hurtingfamily's Group Discussion Post 8:42pm
- Independent2014 replied to Advocate2's Group Discussion Post 8:35pm
- Independent2014 replied to Independent2014's Group Discussion Post 8:26pm
- wisconsinrsol wrote a Group Discussion Post 8:24pm
Posted by red55 - 04/14/14, 08:29 am
We are still having duplicate post and I am trying to keep the duplicates deleted. Please post on the active thread . If you post on the duplicate and it is deleted please repost on the active thread... Thanks... RED%%
Posted by wisconsinrsol - 01/08/14, 04:44 pm
Submitted by Dave in the Phillipines First, this board can be a great help, and a good place for consolation and support. Secondly, look at the big reform groups out there, see which ones offer you the most, which ones align with your beliefs on how reform and change need to come about. Thirdly, ...
Posted by wisconsinrsol - 11/01/13, 12:48 pm
I have created this area for those that would like to advertise the services they provide. I didn't think that it was appropriate to put this kind of item under For Sale type things which is why I created this new article. Please let me know if you have a service that you would like advertise...
- Topic Title
- Over 60 days and still in reception
- please take time to sign petition ..to get registry private to only police see it not publiic
- Thoughts on this story?
- People getting snippy again?
- How do you do it?
- Another Petition to Sign - This One Started by US Senator
- Lie Detector Test Help
- After coming home from a federal charge of cp
- were you treated well by your public defender??
- What to expect?
- My 6th heart attack
- advice for inmate...
- The Extent of Prison Overcrowding
- i just found out my boyfriend is a registered sex offender
- Hired by a Union
- Corrlinks Being Read by Prosecutors and Law Enforcement
I was sitting here smiling to myself and just thinking of all the good times that me and my husband shared before his incarceration. even before this allegation came up. It seems life has always been a struggle for me somewhat I only got pieces of happiness for (ex.when my children were born). I ca ...
You have all made me cry in a good way. I, too, am so grateful for this group. I was fortunate that I found you all during the first month after my husband was ripped away from me! The family member of a sex offender always has to live a secret life. There are so many things you just can't ...
For over 7 years I have been hurting because my husband, the love of my life was ripped away from me unfairly. No one seemed to understand or care for that matter so I had to suffer ALONE. This year, only a few months ago I met you all and you all helped with my hurt because it was obvious YOU CA ...
Flowers to everyone, to remind us to look for the good in the world and the inner beauty in each of us.
Comfort and Blessings to you and your husband during this challenging time. May you find peace and inner strength love and support. We are with you.