This group is here to help those with loved ones who are convicted of sex offenses. This is a place where we don't judge because we are all in the same boat, regardless of the actual crime. If you don't feel completely comfortable posting freely on the main board because of the nature of your loved one's crime, feel free to post here because we all understand!
- Founded On:
- Aug 10th, 2008
- Founded By:
- kim2015 replied to kim2015's Group Discussion Post 7:41pm
- LillyMom replied to IvyDog's Group Discussion Post 7:32pm
- Suchaslife replied to firecracker1962's Group Discussion Post 7:23pm
- october2014 replied to kim2015's Group Discussion Post 7:20pm
- goalone replied to kim2015's Group Discussion Post 7:17pm
- goalone replied to goalone's Group Discussion Post 7:15pm
- ThoughtAsWeak replied to kim2015's Group Discussion Post 7:09pm
- firecracker1962 wrote a Group Discussion Post 6:19pm
- EchoMoon replied to Luluchan's Group Discussion Post 6:14pm
- EchoMoon replied to IvyDog's Group Discussion Post 6:06pm
Posted by red55 - 04/14/14, 08:29 am
We are still having duplicate post and I am trying to keep the duplicates deleted. Please post on the active thread . If you post on the duplicate and it is deleted please repost on the active thread... Thanks... RED%%
Posted by wisconsinrsol - 01/08/14, 04:44 pm
Submitted by Dave in the Phillipines First, this board can be a great help, and a good place for consolation and support. Secondly, look at the big reform groups out there, see which ones offer you the most, which ones align with your beliefs on how reform and change need to come about. Thirdly, ...
Posted by wisconsinrsol - 11/01/13, 12:48 pm
I have created this area for those that would like to advertise the services they provide. I didn't think that it was appropriate to put this kind of item under For Sale type things which is why I created this new article. Please let me know if you have a service that you would like advertise...
- Topic Title
- How to forgive
- Related to a sex offender - article
- of course since he is a cop he dosent get put on SOR
- asking for prayers
- Trouble forgiving a repeat offense of spouse
- 2 questions
- Another crazy AZ law designed to destroy innocent lives
- Is there any hope?
- Texas police turn sex-offenders into victims
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder yes/no
- Wondering Why My Spirit Is Down. Son's B-day Tomorrow
- ohio prisons
- Don't know what to think (again)
- huge setback
- Perfect example
- A quote from a senator
A giant hug for you
To the best friends a person can ask for! you all are so kind and giving. Thank you. LOL
I want to give everyone that has helped me so far through the beginning of my journey. Its no where close to being over but I feel like the worst part is almost done. I can deal with him registering but not with him being gone. All of you have given me amazing advice and I am thankful to have found ...
an extra big hug right back at ya'll!
hugs from our kids are wonderful things and i'm so very, very glad that you got one!!!!
Just got a hug, from my son, last one for a while! Thought you all might need one too!,, Thanks for being so supportive and great friends