Estrangement makes it difficult to talk about with family, friends, neighbors and church members. Christians are NOT immune to broken families. Talk about your experiences with those who know how you feel and get positive support through your Christian faith...."In these last days difficult times will come, for men will be lovers of self...disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving...." (2 Tim 3:2) "O God and Heavenly Father, Grant to us the serenity of mind to accept
- Founded On:
- Feb 23rd, 2011
- Founded By:
- Alana2 replied to CanadianMother's Group Discussion Post 2:20am
- lindajoan replied to CanadianMother's Group Discussion Post 2:04am
- Norske1 replied to CanadianMother's Group Discussion Post 2:03am
- texassunshine9406 replied to sadandlonely64's Group Discussion Post 1:57am
- texassunshine9406 replied to CanadianMother's Group Discussion Post 1:53am
- sallyannlass replied to sadandlonely64's Group Discussion Post 7/29
- littlebit57 joined CHRISTIAN PARENTS of ESTRANGED ADULT CHILDREN 7/29
- neelieC replied to sadandlonely64's Group Discussion Post 7/29
- Alana2 replied to CanadianMother's Group Discussion Post 7/29
- whyonlychild wrote a Journal Entry 7/29
Posted by GuelsMom - 10/18/11, 03:24 am
"I [Jesus] have said this to you, that in Me you shall have peace. In the world you will have tribulation, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."
Posted by GuelsMom - 10/02/11, 01:10 pm
As a Christian Estrangement forum, we welcome people of all Christian denominations to post here. However, because this is a Christian oriented estrangement group, I thought we needed to have some unique guidelines to address a couple issues that have arisen in the past in order to prevent re-occurr...
- Topic Title
- Joy Journal Challenge
- 2 DR appointments today no good news
- I can't stop crying.
- missed birthdays
- Like dangling a bone
- 7 Things I CAN do!
- sister input
- Dont know what to think??
- What we feel is not who we are
- recurring dreams........recurring thoughts........
- prayer chain
- how much time?
- 7 things forgiveness is and 7 things forgiveness …: http://youtu.be/stP2VDAqm2k
- Video: overcoming estrangement
- The matter of GC
- Was this a bad thing to do?
Thanks to each of you for your support and care. You understand as n o one else can. So glad this group exists and I was directed to it. Only we can understand each others' pain. This Wednesday my husband has an appointment to see surgeon regarding removal of some skin cancer. This could ...
Thank you each for welcoming me and giving me your words of wisdom. I know I have lots to learn but it's great to be able to do so with "friends" who really care. Not being alone and with people who share the same problems helps so much
Thank you to those who have messaged me and become my friends. I look forward to being in contact with more of you and also joining in friendship. We each have our own story but looks like the same hurt and pain. As we go hand in hand in this walk, my prayers are with each of you. I've just ...
Thank you so much. It means more than I can express