Estrangement makes it difficult to talk about with family, friends, neighbors and church members. Christians are NOT immune to broken families. Talk about your experiences with those who know how you feel and get positive support through your Christian faith...."In these last days difficult times will come, for men will be lovers of self...disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving...." (2 Tim 3:2) "O God and Heavenly Father, Grant to us the serenity of mind to accept
- Founded On:
- Feb 23rd, 2011
- Founded By:
- Norske1 replied to givingupcontrol's Group Discussion Post 4:23pm
- Norske1 replied to givingupcontrol's Group Discussion Post 4:22pm
- RuthSandraSchi... replied to givingupcontrol's Group Discussion Post 2:22pm
- lindajoan replied to givingupcontrol's Group Discussion Post 2:21pm
- givingupcontrol wrote a Group Discussion Post 12:02pm
- Bella479 replied to edr1961's Group Discussion Post 5:13am
- lindajoan replied to edr1961's Group Discussion Post 12:31am
- poodlegirl61 replied to edr1961's Group Discussion Post 10/3
- Bettyshe replied to edr1961's Group Discussion Post 10/3
- edr1961 wrote a Group Discussion Post 10/3
Posted by GuelsMom - 10/18/11, 03:24 am
"I [Jesus] have said this to you, that in Me you shall have peace. In the world you will have tribulation, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."
Posted by GuelsMom - 10/02/11, 01:10 pm
As a Christian Estrangement forum, we welcome people of all Christian denominations to post here. However, because this is a Christian oriented estrangement group, I thought we needed to have some unique guidelines to address a couple issues that have arisen in the past in order to prevent re-occurr...
- Topic Title
- Do you write your EC out of the will?
- Here We Go
- Got this in the mail - will not be manipulated again!
- Stronger than before - and that is the whole point, isn't it?
- Saying goodbye
- Suffering as a Christian
- Another loss
- Feel vindicated
- My decision...
- God warned me
- We are blessed because we know Jesus....
- is itenough
- Praying and trusting in His wisdom and work
- Where this all began (the short version) :)
Hugs to all the wonderful people who have entered my life since finding this site. I thank God for His guidance in bringing me here. It's so good to be with people who understand and know. Love and hugs
Thanks to each of you for your support and care. You understand as n o one else can. So glad this group exists and I was directed to it. Only we can understand each others' pain. This Wednesday my husband has an appointment to see surgeon regarding removal of some skin cancer. This could ...