Estrangement makes it difficult to talk about with family, friends, neighbors and church members. Christians are NOT immune to broken families. Talk about your experiences with those who know how you feel and get positive support through your Christian faith...."In these last days difficult times will come, for men will be lovers of self...disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving...." (2 Tim 3:2) "O God and Heavenly Father, Grant to us the serenity of mind to accept
- Founded On:
- Feb 23rd, 2011
- Founded By:
- EJMA replied to sadmad11's Group Discussion Post 11:14pm
- Alana2 replied to NCEC's Group Discussion Post 11:11pm
- lindajoan replied to CanadianMother's Group Discussion Post 10:52pm
- lindajoan replied to NCEC's Group Discussion Post 10:44pm
- SpringWaters2014 replied to NCEC's Group Discussion Post 10:35pm
- lindajoan replied to NCEC's Group Discussion Post 10:29pm
- texassunshine9406 replied to CanadianMother's Group Discussion Post 10:29pm
- texassunshine9406 replied to NCEC's Group Discussion Post 10:26pm
- chocolatecat replied to sadmad11's Group Discussion Post 10:18pm
- Norske1 replied to NCEC's Group Discussion Post 10:07pm
Posted by GuelsMom - 10/18/11, 03:24 am
"I [Jesus] have said this to you, that in Me you shall have peace. In the world you will have tribulation, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."
Posted by GuelsMom - 10/02/11, 01:10 pm
As a Christian Estrangement forum, we welcome people of all Christian denominations to post here. However, because this is a Christian oriented estrangement group, I thought we needed to have some unique guidelines to address a couple issues that have arisen in the past in order to prevent re-occurr...
- Topic Title
- Share your favorite song or poem
- The matter of GC
- Joy Journal Challenge
- new grandchild
- how much time?
- Video: overcoming estrangement
- Tried it, don't like it, don't want it!
- Was this a bad thing to do?
- Other peoples wonderful kids
- Time off!???
- A new way to think
- love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you
- Blame ME
- My saga continues
- prayer chain
- A time to dance
Thanks to each of you for your support and care. You understand as n o one else can. So glad this group exists and I was directed to it. Only we can understand each others' pain. This Wednesday my husband has an appointment to see surgeon regarding removal of some skin cancer. This could ...
Thank you each for welcoming me and giving me your words of wisdom. I know I have lots to learn but it's great to be able to do so with "friends" who really care. Not being alone and with people who share the same problems helps so much
Thank you to those who have messaged me and become my friends. I look forward to being in contact with more of you and also joining in friendship. We each have our own story but looks like the same hurt and pain. As we go hand in hand in this walk, my prayers are with each of you. I've just ...
Thank you so much. It means more than I can express