Estrangement makes it difficult to talk about with family, friends, neighbors and church members. Christians are NOT immune to broken families. Talk about your experiences with those who know how you feel and get positive support through your Christian faith...."In these last days difficult times will come, for men will be lovers of self...disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving...." (2 Tim 3:2) "O God and Heavenly Father, Grant to us the serenity of mind to accept
- Founded On:
- Feb 23rd, 2011
- Founded By:
- Scrivener replied to Scrivener's Group Discussion Post 2:56pm
- loss2big wrote a Journal Entry 11/29
- lindajoan replied to chocolatecat's Group Discussion Post 11/29
- forloveofmom replied to chocolatecat's Group Discussion Post 11/29
- poodlegirl61 replied to chocolatecat's Group Discussion Post 11/29
- quietmama replied to chocolatecat's Group Discussion Post 11/29
- stargrlskater7 replied to Scrivener's Group Discussion Post 11/29
- chocolatecat replied to chocolatecat's Group Discussion Post 11/29
- chocolatecat wrote a Group Discussion Post 11/29
- Scrivener replied to Scrivener's Group Discussion Post 11/28
Posted by GuelsMom - 10/18/11, 02:24 am
"I [Jesus] have said this to you, that in Me you shall have peace. In the world you will have tribulation, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."
Posted by GuelsMom - 10/02/11, 12:10 pm
As a Christian Estrangement forum, we welcome people of all Christian denominations to post here. However, because this is a Christian oriented estrangement group, I thought we needed to have some unique guidelines to address a couple issues that have arisen in the past in order to prevent re-occurr...
- Topic Title
- Scapegoats R Us - Amazing Discovery Today
- Feels like wereTwilight Zone
- crappy day
- help, I'm scared
- Proactivity - Resisting Satan - Weapons Spiritual Warfare
- Thank You
- After 11 months of no contact - I sent my ED an email
- You are all invited to my virtual Thanksgiving table! Whose coming?
- Having trouble with Holidays
- Happy Thanksgiving To Everyone
- Anniversary and guilt?
- selfish dil
- Happiness - 50 Quotes
- According to Scripture Dishonoring Parents SERIOUS Business
- "Learning to accept your new normal"
- REALLY REALLY UPSET TODAY
Hugs to all the wonderful people who have entered my life since finding this site. I thank God for His guidance in bringing me here. It's so good to be with people who understand and know. Love and hugs
Thanks to each of you for your support and care. You understand as n o one else can. So glad this group exists and I was directed to it. Only we can understand each others' pain. This Wednesday my husband has an appointment to see surgeon regarding removal of some skin cancer. This could ...