Estrangement makes it difficult to talk about with family, friends, neighbors and church members. Christians are NOT immune to broken families. Talk about your experiences with those who know how you feel and get positive support through your Christian faith...."In these last days difficult times will come, for men will be lovers of self...disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving...." (2 Tim 3:2) "O God and Heavenly Father, Grant to us the serenity of mind to accept
- Founded On:
- Feb 23rd, 2011
- Founded By:
- alwaysblessed wrote a Journal Entry 3:28pm
- grandmama2 replied to forloveofmom's Group Discussion Post 5:22am
- grandmama2 replied to chocolatecat's Group Discussion Post 5:18am
- Agrandmothersh... replied to chocolatecat's Group Discussion Post 8/30
- chocolatecat replied to chocolatecat's Group Discussion Post 8/30
- edr1961 replied to forloveofmom's Group Discussion Post 8/30
- okaynow replied to forloveofmom's Group Discussion Post 8/30
- lindajoan replied to butterfleye's Group Discussion Post 8/30
- tooheartbroken replied to chocolatecat's Group Discussion Post 8/30
- butterfleye replied to butterfleye's Group Discussion Post 8/30
Posted by GuelsMom - 10/18/11, 03:24 am
"I [Jesus] have said this to you, that in Me you shall have peace. In the world you will have tribulation, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."
Posted by GuelsMom - 10/02/11, 01:10 pm
As a Christian Estrangement forum, we welcome people of all Christian denominations to post here. However, because this is a Christian oriented estrangement group, I thought we needed to have some unique guidelines to address a couple issues that have arisen in the past in order to prevent re-occurr...
- Topic Title
- NEED PRAYER really bad thanks
- Another loss
- help me find a answer
- Small break through
- computer probs
- Update on my grandson
- DO YOU BELIEVE (A NEW MOVIE)
- and so it goes
- Encouragement, dear friends!
- in acceptance lieth peacey
- Prayer for daunter/baby
- A sermon that will give you the bigger picture....
- Please listen ... it will bless you!
Hugs to all the wonderful people who have entered my life since finding this site. I thank God for His guidance in bringing me here. It's so good to be with people who understand and know. Love and hugs
Thanks to each of you for your support and care. You understand as n o one else can. So glad this group exists and I was directed to it. Only we can understand each others' pain. This Wednesday my husband has an appointment to see surgeon regarding removal of some skin cancer. This could ...