Estrangement makes it difficult to talk about with family, friends, neighbors and church members. Christians are NOT immune to broken families. Talk about your experiences with those who know how you feel and get positive support through your Christian faith...."In these last days difficult times will come, for men will be lovers of self...disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving...." (2 Tim 3:2) "O God and Heavenly Father, Grant to us the serenity of mind to accept
- Founded On:
- Feb 23rd, 2011
- Founded By:
- forgottenmomma replied to forgottenmomma's Group Discussion Post 8:05pm
- forgottenmomma replied to forgottenmomma's Group Discussion Post 8:03pm
- glazzbird replied to forgottenmomma's Group Discussion Post 7:19pm
- AllKheirlyn5 replied to forgottenmomma's Group Discussion Post 7:13pm
- GuelsMom replied to forgottenmomma's Group Discussion Post 4:28pm
- Sandi2947 wrote a Journal Entry 4:13pm
- forgottenmomma replied to forgottenmomma's Group Discussion Post 4:10pm
- GuelsMom replied to GuelsMom's Group Discussion Post 3:39pm
Posted by GuelsMom - 10/18/11, 02:24 am
"I [Jesus] have said this to you, that in Me you shall have peace. In the world you will have tribulation, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."
Posted by GuelsMom - 10/02/11, 12:10 pm
As a Christian Estrangement forum, we welcome people of all Christian denominations to post here. However, because this is a Christian oriented estrangement group, I thought we needed to have some unique guidelines to address a couple issues that have arisen in the past in order to prevent re-occurr...
- Topic Title
- Realization Hit Me Today
- Inspiring Devotional
- Newbie Question
- Update on the Updates
- Studying Joseph
- Emily Post Never Covered This
- Difficult situation..confused need advice
- How to Help My Non Christian Brother
- Lasts nights lesson on suffering
- Broken relationships
- My grandson's birthday
- We are survivalists
- Just a thought
- I blew my chance...
- DELETED TOPIC
Hugs are great - we can never get too many. Thanks. Sending one back to you.
I posted the story with a happy ending of the PREVIOUS estrangement with my ES identical son, and a prayer that truly helps me personally. I am here to share and encourage you to learn from my errors and walk the holy walk. As I draw closer to him and feel the holy spirit working in me daily I am c ...
We are all in this together, and have similar struggles. I hope I am helping others it strengthens me too. I love this group, it is my safe haven, and people in the group are so in touch and sensitive to our needs. When it comes down to it, mostly the answer is PRAY...PUSH>>>>Pray Until ...