Estrangement makes it difficult to talk about with family, friends, neighbors and church members. Christians are NOT immune to broken families. Talk about your experiences with those who know how you feel and get positive support through your Christian faith...."In these last days difficult times will come, for men will be lovers of self...disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving...." (2 Tim 3:2) "O God and Heavenly Father, Grant to us the serenity of mind to accept
- Founded On:
- Feb 23rd, 2011
- Founded By:
- Bella479 replied to savedbyhim45's Group Discussion Post 10:21am
- lindajoan replied to whymom's Group Discussion Post 2:47am
- savedbyhim45 replied to whymom's Group Discussion Post 1:33am
- chelleleigh72 joined CHRISTIAN PARENTS of ESTRANGED ADULT CHILDREN 12:06am
- chelleleigh72 wrote a Journal Entry 5/5
- Bella479 replied to Bella479's Group Discussion Post 5/5
- whymom replied to whymom's Group Discussion Post 5/5
- lindajoan replied to Bella479's Group Discussion Post 5/5
- lmbw replied to whymom's Group Discussion Post 5/5
Posted by GuelsMom - 10/18/11, 03:24 am
"I [Jesus] have said this to you, that in Me you shall have peace. In the world you will have tribulation, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."
Posted by GuelsMom - 10/02/11, 01:10 pm
As a Christian Estrangement forum, we welcome people of all Christian denominations to post here. However, because this is a Christian oriented estrangement group, I thought we needed to have some unique guidelines to address a couple issues that have arisen in the past in order to prevent re-occurr...
- Topic Title
- Ephesians 6:10-18 The Armor of God
- How do you cope without communication?
- HELP - What Would You Do?
- Pray for Mothers Day
- The most dreaded day of the year--Mother's Day
- I am getting tired of this
- I can't wrap my head around what's happened....
- Sitting here waiting to see if my son is still alive
- excerpt of estranged daughter
- please share what you last heard...
- Which scripture verses encourage you/anchor you?
- Feeling Sick to my stomach and alone this morning
- Spiritual Warfare
- RAISED UP MY CHILD IN THE WAY HE SHOULD GO
just to thank all of you good friends for all thoughts and prayers for me and my family while we wait for results from Dr.Please continue with your prayers
Hugs to all the wonderful people who have entered my life since finding this site. I thank God for His guidance in bringing me here. It's so good to be with people who understand and know. Love and hugs