Estrangement makes it difficult to talk about with family, friends, neighbors and church members. Christians are NOT immune to broken families. Talk about your experiences with those who know how you feel and get positive support through your Christian faith...."In these last days difficult times will come, for men will be lovers of self...disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving...." (2 Tim 3:2) "O God and Heavenly Father, Grant to us the serenity of mind to accept
- Founded On:
- Feb 23rd, 2011
- Founded By:
- CanadianMother replied to tatati's Group Discussion Post 10:27pm
- soverysadmom replied to soverysadmom's Group Discussion Post 7:45pm
- soverysadmom replied to GuelsMom's Group Discussion Post 7:42pm
- Norske1 replied to soverysadmom's Group Discussion Post 6:29pm
- lindajoan replied to GuelsMom's Group Discussion Post 6:28pm
- lindajoan replied to soverysadmom's Group Discussion Post 6:23pm
- lindajoan replied to tatati's Group Discussion Post 6:18pm
- glazzbird replied to Ishallwearpurple's Group Discussion Post 6:18pm
- lindajoan replied to Ishallwearpurple's Group Discussion Post 4:34pm
- lindajoan replied to Ishallwearpurple's Group Discussion Post 4:31pm
Posted by GuelsMom - 10/18/11, 03:24 am
"I [Jesus] have said this to you, that in Me you shall have peace. In the world you will have tribulation, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."
Posted by GuelsMom - 10/02/11, 01:10 pm
As a Christian Estrangement forum, we welcome people of all Christian denominations to post here. However, because this is a Christian oriented estrangement group, I thought we needed to have some unique guidelines to address a couple issues that have arisen in the past in order to prevent re-occurr...
- Topic Title
- I am so tired of the same
- Missing events that I'll never get back
- Majority Of Parents Abuse Children, Children Report
- How far would you compromise to get reconciliation?
- Experiencing His Peace
- I Dreamed a Dream of Love Gone By
- Story of a 20 year estrangement reunited
- Prayer Request
- I can tell he's going further away from us.
- Moving on
- Support Group-Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- When Someone Can’t Control You Anymore
- UNBELIEVABLE...flip flop guilt does this to people
- Returning back after 4 years
Hi, a group of us are agreeing to pray togethor every day as possible at 12 noon, eastern time and so forth.... for our kids, our situations of estrangement, and ourselves for wisdom, peace, perserverance, strength and ea other. Please join us, Matthew 18:19, Its time we need to be proactive ag ...
Gosh, now I don't feel so bad. Our snow piles are up to my knees and beyond and the coldest temps have been -23 and then add windchill making it -45, but still, nothing compared to your 101 inches. I agree - the sunshine makes everything beautiful.