Estrangement makes it difficult to talk about with family, friends, neighbors and church members. Christians are NOT immune to broken families. Talk about your experiences with those who know how you feel and get positive support through your Christian faith...."In these last days difficult times will come, for men will be lovers of self...disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving...." (2 Tim 3:2) "O God and Heavenly Father, Grant to us the serenity of mind to accept
- Founded On:
- Feb 23rd, 2011
- Founded By:
- katesMom1995 replied to gordos4's Group Discussion Post 8:43pm
- Norske1 replied to gordos4's Group Discussion Post 8:38pm
- katesMom1995 replied to gordos4's Group Discussion Post 8:37pm
- CanadianMother replied to Mommadarling's Group Discussion Post 8:34pm
- CanadianMother replied to gordos4's Group Discussion Post 8:27pm
- chocolatecat replied to gordos4's Group Discussion Post 7:47pm
- chocolatecat replied to Mommadarling's Group Discussion Post 7:32pm
- gordos4 wrote a Group Discussion Post 7:25pm
- gordos4 replied to Mommadarling's Group Discussion Post 7:07pm
- soverysadmom replied to Mommadarling's Group Discussion Post 7:01pm
Posted by GuelsMom - 10/18/11, 02:24 am
"I [Jesus] have said this to you, that in Me you shall have peace. In the world you will have tribulation, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."
Posted by GuelsMom - 10/02/11, 12:10 pm
As a Christian Estrangement forum, we welcome people of all Christian denominations to post here. However, because this is a Christian oriented estrangement group, I thought we needed to have some unique guidelines to address a couple issues that have arisen in the past in order to prevent re-occurr...
- Topic Title
- A couple of BAD days
- What does your bad day look like?
- What are you looking forward to this week?
- Norske's husband is with the Lord
- Holiday/to go or not to go?
- sending card
- Now Losing Second Dtr To estrangement
- opinions needed
- Went out ot eat, got an unpleasant surprise!
- Would you become a parent again?
- Should I tell New Friend about ED?
- Problems with my youngest
- Not Meant to Be a Mom!
- The 3 "R"'s a simple prayer
just to thank all of you good friends for all thoughts and prayers for me and my family while we wait for results from Dr.Please continue with your prayers
Hugs to all the wonderful people who have entered my life since finding this site. I thank God for His guidance in bringing me here. It's so good to be with people who understand and know. Love and hugs