Estrangement makes it difficult to talk about with family, friends, neighbors and church members. Christians are NOT immune to broken families. Talk about your experiences with those who know how you feel and get positive support through your Christian faith...."In these last days difficult times will come, for men will be lovers of self...disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving...." (2 Tim 3:2) "O God and Heavenly Father, Grant to us the serenity of mind to accept
- Founded On:
- Feb 23rd, 2011
- Founded By:
- bluemoonlight replied to bluemoonlight's Group Discussion Post 3:47am
- Norske1 replied to lindajoan's Group Discussion Post 2:26am
- lindajoan replied to lindajoan's Group Discussion Post 2:15am
- Norske1 replied to lindajoan's Group Discussion Post 12:24am
- Norske1 replied to Mommadarling's Group Discussion Post 12/17
- whyonlychild replied to lindajoan's Group Discussion Post 12/17
- lindajoan wrote a Group Discussion Post 12/17
- lindajoan replied to Mommadarling's Group Discussion Post 12/17
- feellinghelpless replied to Mommadarling's Group Discussion Post 12/17
- poodlegirl61 replied to Mommadarling's Group Discussion Post 12/17
Posted by GuelsMom - 10/18/11, 02:24 am
"I [Jesus] have said this to you, that in Me you shall have peace. In the world you will have tribulation, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."
Posted by GuelsMom - 10/02/11, 12:10 pm
As a Christian Estrangement forum, we welcome people of all Christian denominations to post here. However, because this is a Christian oriented estrangement group, I thought we needed to have some unique guidelines to address a couple issues that have arisen in the past in order to prevent re-occurr...
- Topic Title
- What I've Learned Thus Far...
- How to Be of Support?
- Prayer Support
- A blessing and a bit of progress
- contacting sibling through uncle
- EC disobeying God's Law
- Time to let it go.
- Christmas Miracle
- Feeling blessed
- Today is my grandson's birthday
- How do you cope with anger at Christmas time?
- Twin boys
- Have you considered God's rule of "free will" from your EC's perspective?
- changed username
- Im losing my other son
just to thank all of you good friends for all thoughts and prayers for me and my family while we wait for results from Dr.Please continue with your prayers
Hugs to all the wonderful people who have entered my life since finding this site. I thank God for His guidance in bringing me here. It's so good to be with people who understand and know. Love and hugs