Estrangement makes it difficult to talk about with family, friends, neighbors and church members. Christians are NOT immune to broken families. Talk about your experiences with those who know how you feel and get positive support through your Christian faith...."In these last days difficult times will come, for men will be lovers of self...disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving...." (2 Tim 3:2) "O God and Heavenly Father, Grant to us the serenity of mind to accept
- Founded On:
- Feb 23rd, 2011
- Founded By:
- dmw56 replied to nelliemae's Group Discussion Post 2:11am
- Sandi2947 wrote a Journal Entry 12:59am
- lindajoan replied to dmw56's Group Discussion Post 12:38am
- lindajoan replied to nelliemae's Group Discussion Post 12:34am
- nelliemae replied to givingupcontrol's Group Discussion Post 5/25
- nelliemae replied to dmw56's Group Discussion Post 5/25
- difficulttime2 replied to nelliemae's Group Discussion Post 5/25
- Sommersmom replied to nelliemae's Group Discussion Post 5/25
- faith304 replied to nelliemae's Group Discussion Post 5/25
Posted by GuelsMom - 10/18/11, 03:24 am
"I [Jesus] have said this to you, that in Me you shall have peace. In the world you will have tribulation, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."
Posted by GuelsMom - 10/02/11, 01:10 pm
As a Christian Estrangement forum, we welcome people of all Christian denominations to post here. However, because this is a Christian oriented estrangement group, I thought we needed to have some unique guidelines to address a couple issues that have arisen in the past in order to prevent re-occurr...
- Topic Title
- How does this go?
- One way God is using our experiences...
- Do you write your EC out of the will?
- Grands Graduations
- good news
- EAGLES IN A STORM (reposted from me back in 2011)
- How can he do this? :'(
- What to tell people in public
- Our story and needing advice
- What an awesome God we serve!
- computer down
- A warning to hopefully help others....
- computer trouble and LUPUS DX
- Please pray...
- Seriously HURT
- My son is getting divorced but the estrangement is over
How much does Jesus love us? The width of the arms of a hug!
I want to say thank you to every single one of all my good friends for all the support,advice,and to lend me there shoulder to cry o ,and a ear to listen to me.May God Bless each and everyone of you,And may we all find some kind of peace with in us.