Estrangement makes it difficult to talk about with family, friends, neighbors and church members. Christians are NOT immune to broken families. Talk about your experiences with those who know how you feel and get positive support through your Christian faith...."In these last days difficult times will come, for men will be lovers of self...disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving...." (2 Tim 3:2) "O God and Heavenly Father, Grant to us the serenity of mind to accept
- Founded On:
- Feb 23rd, 2011
- Founded By:
- martha2014 wrote a Journal Entry 6:08am
- lindajoan replied to edr1961's Group Discussion Post 4:49am
- Norske1 replied to edr1961's Group Discussion Post 2:43am
- texassunshine9406 replied to CanadianMother's Group Discussion Post 2:42am
- texassunshine9406 replied to edr1961's Group Discussion Post 2:19am
- nana58 replied to edr1961's Group Discussion Post 2:14am
- Norske1 replied to edr1961's Group Discussion Post 2:04am
- whyonlychild replied to edr1961's Group Discussion Post 12:55am
- edr1961 replied to edr1961's Group Discussion Post 12:21am
- lindajoan replied to edr1961's Group Discussion Post 9/1
Posted by GuelsMom - 10/18/11, 03:24 am
"I [Jesus] have said this to you, that in Me you shall have peace. In the world you will have tribulation, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."
Posted by GuelsMom - 10/02/11, 01:10 pm
As a Christian Estrangement forum, we welcome people of all Christian denominations to post here. However, because this is a Christian oriented estrangement group, I thought we needed to have some unique guidelines to address a couple issues that have arisen in the past in order to prevent re-occurr...
- Topic Title
- What could i have done
- Joy Journal Challenge
- Choose Blessings
- Good sermon today..
- A Little While
- When one child estranges you it gives confidence to the others to do so too!
- Fixing the situation, there is no hope for how I thought
- God was with us
- WELL GOT MY ANSWER
- Letting Go
- Wish it was me.
- Prayer Request
- 1 Corinthians 10:13
- Oh Happy Day
- I need Prayer
Hugs to all the wonderful people who have entered my life since finding this site. I thank God for His guidance in bringing me here. It's so good to be with people who understand and know. Love and hugs
Thanks to each of you for your support and care. You understand as n o one else can. So glad this group exists and I was directed to it. Only we can understand each others' pain. This Wednesday my husband has an appointment to see surgeon regarding removal of some skin cancer. This could ...