Learn how straightening up can ease your pain
Chronic pain management tips
Estrangement makes it difficult to talk about with family, friends, neighbors and church members. Christians are NOT immune to broken families. Talk about your experiences with those who know how you feel and get positive support through your Christian faith...."In these last days difficult times will come, for men will be lovers of self...disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving...." (2 Tim 3:2) "O God and Heavenly Father, Grant to us the serenity of mind to accept
- Founded On:
- Feb 23rd, 2011
- Founded By:
- Norske1 replied to AmmiJoyce's Group Discussion Post 8:04pm
- Norske1 replied to Sarahsma's Group Discussion Post 7:55pm
- feellinghelpless replied to Sarahsma's Group Discussion Post 7:14pm
- AmmiJoyce wrote a Group Discussion Post 7:10pm
- Sarahsma wrote a Group Discussion Post 4:24pm
- Sarahsma wrote a Group Discussion Post 4:17pm
- Norske1 replied to abandonedorphan's Group Discussion Post 4:03pm
- Sarahsma replied to abandonedorphan's Group Discussion Post 3:57pm
- abandonedorphan replied to abandonedorphan's Group Discussion Post 3:42pm
Posted by GuelsMom - 10/18/11, 03:24 am
"I [Jesus] have said this to you, that in Me you shall have peace. In the world you will have tribulation, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."
Posted by GuelsMom - 10/02/11, 01:10 pm
As a Christian Estrangement forum, we welcome people of all Christian denominations to post here. However, because this is a Christian oriented estrangement group, I thought we needed to have some unique guidelines to address a couple issues that have arisen in the past in order to prevent re-occurr...
- Topic Title
- I'm in a funk
- When we give forgiveness and they continue to hurt us
- What is your prayer to help you through this time?Heres mine...long..
- prayers please
- Memorial Day Weekend
- DS is Closing Chat Function
- Some food for thought...
- Having Surgery
- Prayers Needed
- some pieces from a book I've been reading
- Life is an Echo
- Removing Ourself from the Equation
- Here We Go Again!
- QUOTES TO PONDER