Estrangement makes it difficult to talk about with family, friends, neighbors and church members. Christians are NOT immune to broken families. Talk about your experiences with those who know how you feel and get positive support through your Christian faith...."In these last days difficult times will come, for men will be lovers of self...disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving...." (2 Tim 3:2) "O God and Heavenly Father, Grant to us the serenity of mind to accept
- Founded On:
- Feb 23rd, 2011
- Founded By:
- mrsfits replied to IronCowgirl's Group Discussion Post 9:43pm
- Sommersmom replied to IronCowgirl's Group Discussion Post 4:52pm
- Sommersmom replied to IronCowgirl's Group Discussion Post 4:45pm
- IronCowgirl replied to IronCowgirl's Group Discussion Post 2:15pm
- MommaLittle1 joined CHRISTIAN PARENTS of ESTRANGED ADULT CHILDREN 1:48pm
- faith304 replied to IronCowgirl's Group Discussion Post 12:37pm
- Norske1 replied to IronCowgirl's Group Discussion Post 12:32pm
- faith304 replied to IronCowgirl's Group Discussion Post 11:57am
- DeeplySaddened replied to DeeplySaddened's Group Discussion Post 11:23am
- DeeplySaddened replied to DeeplySaddened's Group Discussion Post 11:22am
Posted by GuelsMom - 10/18/11, 03:24 am
"I [Jesus] have said this to you, that in Me you shall have peace. In the world you will have tribulation, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."
Posted by GuelsMom - 10/02/11, 01:10 pm
As a Christian Estrangement forum, we welcome people of all Christian denominations to post here. However, because this is a Christian oriented estrangement group, I thought we needed to have some unique guidelines to address a couple issues that have arisen in the past in order to prevent re-occurr...
- Topic Title
- My New Friend
- Always a "Mom"
- Guideposts Daily Reflection
- ED is Pregnant
- Off Topic but prayer requested April 26th 7-8 pm
- Who am I?
- nasty son/dil
- Remembering Good times with our EC's
- It's been almost three years
- Un conditional Love?
- Son's In-Laws
- What are we to do...3 ED's
- Saw My Granddaughter Today
- Saying Goodbye to my MIL
- Post Knee Surgery update
- Encouraging words!
How much does Jesus love us? The width of the arms of a hug!
I want to say thank you to every single one of all my good friends for all the support,advice,and to lend me there shoulder to cry o ,and a ear to listen to me.May God Bless each and everyone of you,And may we all find some kind of peace with in us.