Estrangement makes it difficult to talk about with family, friends, neighbors and church members. Christians are NOT immune to broken families. Talk about your experiences with those who know how you feel and get positive support through your Christian faith...."In these last days difficult times will come, for men will be lovers of self...disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving...." (2 Tim 3:2) "O God and Heavenly Father, Grant to us the serenity of mind to accept
- Founded On:
- Feb 23rd, 2011
- Founded By:
- missingourson replied to ivykaren's Group Discussion Post 3:04pm
- missingourson replied to missingourson's Group Discussion Post 2:59pm
- missingourson replied to edr1961's Group Discussion Post 2:47pm
- missingourson replied to edr1961's Group Discussion Post 2:45pm
- katesmom95 replied to tripletmom333's Group Discussion Post 11:30am
- katesmom95 replied to edr1961's Group Discussion Post 11:23am
- edr1961 replied to edr1961's Group Discussion Post 12:12am
- Sommersmom replied to edr1961's Group Discussion Post 2/5
- Sommersmom replied to tripletmom333's Group Discussion Post 2/5
- tripletmom333 replied to tripletmom333's Group Discussion Post 2/5
Posted by GuelsMom - 10/18/11, 02:24 am
"I [Jesus] have said this to you, that in Me you shall have peace. In the world you will have tribulation, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."
Posted by GuelsMom - 10/02/11, 12:10 pm
As a Christian Estrangement forum, we welcome people of all Christian denominations to post here. However, because this is a Christian oriented estrangement group, I thought we needed to have some unique guidelines to address a couple issues that have arisen in the past in order to prevent re-occurr...
- Topic Title
- Self Compassion
- Fix This
- feeling so sad
- Does Anyone Live in South Florida?
- I have a confession....
- A gift of hope from God
- I've become numb . . .
- Heaping trial upon trial...
- UPDATE-- I need prayer of agreement
- God's sovereign, even when we don't understand ... His plan is always perfect
- When Things Get Tough......
- I need prayer of agreement
- update to storm - How is everyone?
- Been going back and forth for a week or more....
- Off Topic: How many members are in the path of the storm?
- no response
This is a good time to give a group hug, thanks for the ones you have given already. We're an eclectic group here, with different stories, but the same heartache. I'm so glad we're here for each other. I wish every one of you God's inexplicable peace this Christmas and His ri ...
I'm With You
I just want to say to all in this group a big thank you for being so caring and supportive. It means so much to me. I am sure we all value the advice, prayers and companionship we try to give to each other. I wish you all peace and hopefully happier times in the New Year. Bless you all. Ruth Sta ...
Pray that all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Jesus is the reason for the season. I love it here. People are very loving and caring.