Estrangement makes it difficult to talk about with family, friends, neighbors and church members. Christians are NOT immune to broken families. Talk about your experiences with those who know how you feel and get positive support through your Christian faith...."In these last days difficult times will come, for men will be lovers of self...disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving...." (2 Tim 3:2) "O God and Heavenly Father, Grant to us the serenity of mind to accept
- Founded On:
- Feb 23rd, 2011
- Founded By:
- lostall3 replied to barbyzhere's Group Discussion Post 3:46am
- lindajoan replied to gordos4's Group Discussion Post 2:50am
- lindajoan replied to givingupcontrol's Group Discussion Post 2:32am
- lostall3 replied to barbyzhere's Group Discussion Post 2:12am
- feellinghelpless replied to gordos4's Group Discussion Post 2:07am
- Barbell replied to givingupcontrol's Group Discussion Post 1:51am
- Alana2 replied to CanadianMother's Group Discussion Post 1:49am
- Barbell replied to givingupcontrol's Group Discussion Post 1:46am
- gordos4 replied to gordos4's Group Discussion Post 1:24am
- AllKheirlyn5 replied to gordos4's Group Discussion Post 1:13am
Posted by GuelsMom - 10/18/11, 03:24 am
"I [Jesus] have said this to you, that in Me you shall have peace. In the world you will have tribulation, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."
Posted by GuelsMom - 10/02/11, 01:10 pm
As a Christian Estrangement forum, we welcome people of all Christian denominations to post here. However, because this is a Christian oriented estrangement group, I thought we needed to have some unique guidelines to address a couple issues that have arisen in the past in order to prevent re-occurr...
- Topic Title
- Feeling lost
- Another Estranged Child in the Making?
- It's their choice
- Joy Journal Challenge
- CHILDREN WHO KILL THEIR PARENTS
- How do yall handle the holidays?
- feeling down
- Worrying more today than usual
- Which part hurts most
- A music message
- feeling numb
- All Alone Now
- my feelings are hurt
- My Dad passed away on my ED's 28th Birthday!
- I lit a candle for all of us at church today
just to thank all of you good friends for all thoughts and prayers for me and my family while we wait for results from Dr.Please continue with your prayers
Hugs to all the wonderful people who have entered my life since finding this site. I thank God for His guidance in bringing me here. It's so good to be with people who understand and know. Love and hugs