Estrangement makes it difficult to talk about with family, friends, neighbors and church members. Christians are NOT immune to broken families. Talk about your experiences with those who know how you feel and get positive support through your Christian faith...."In these last days difficult times will come, for men will be lovers of self...disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving...." (2 Tim 3:2) "O God and Heavenly Father, Grant to us the serenity of mind to accept
- Founded On:
- Feb 23rd, 2011
- Founded By:
- sallyannlass replied to Barbell's Group Discussion Post 5:40pm
- valerieia replied to Barbell's Group Discussion Post 5:11pm
- feellinghelpless replied to beckyschaar's Group Discussion Post 4:57pm
- katesMom1995 replied to katesMom1995's Group Discussion Post 4:56pm
- feellinghelpless replied to beckyschaar's Group Discussion Post 4:56pm
- feellinghelpless replied to katesMom1995's Group Discussion Post 4:28pm
- poodlegirl61 replied to katesMom1995's Group Discussion Post 4:26pm
- Barbell wrote a Group Discussion Post 4:09pm
- Norske1 replied to katesMom1995's Group Discussion Post 1:49pm
- lindajoan replied to katesMom1995's Group Discussion Post 12:45pm
Posted by GuelsMom - 10/18/11, 02:24 am
"I [Jesus] have said this to you, that in Me you shall have peace. In the world you will have tribulation, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."
Posted by GuelsMom - 10/02/11, 12:10 pm
As a Christian Estrangement forum, we welcome people of all Christian denominations to post here. However, because this is a Christian oriented estrangement group, I thought we needed to have some unique guidelines to address a couple issues that have arisen in the past in order to prevent re-occurr...
- Topic Title
- Are our Children Jealous of Their Own?
- Transgender Adult Daughter
- off topic prayer request
- Honour your mother and father
- "Salt the Feed" - so encouraging!
- Salt the Feed
- Feeling relief and deep sadness and depression
- Admiration for everyone here
- Had a HORRIBLE nighmare about ES
- I'm new
- Feeling Sad
- Billy Graham on Not Giving up on Daughter (son)
- Head games and confusion
- After all the positive contact now nothing
- What Do You Tell Others?
just to thank all of you good friends for all thoughts and prayers for me and my family while we wait for results from Dr.Please continue with your prayers
Hugs to all the wonderful people who have entered my life since finding this site. I thank God for His guidance in bringing me here. It's so good to be with people who understand and know. Love and hugs