Estrangement makes it difficult to talk about with family, friends, neighbors and church members. Christians are NOT immune to broken families. Talk about your experiences with those who know how you feel and get positive support through your Christian faith...."In these last days difficult times will come, for men will be lovers of self...disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving...." (2 Tim 3:2) "O God and Heavenly Father, Grant to us the serenity of mind to accept
- Founded On:
- Feb 23rd, 2011
- Founded By:
- AmmiJoyce replied to difficulttime2's Group Discussion Post 11:57pm
- grandmama2 replied to edr1961's Group Discussion Post 11:50pm
- Norske1 replied to difficulttime2's Group Discussion Post 11:43pm
- grandmama2 replied to HOPEOFHEALING's Group Discussion Post 11:30pm
- Bella479 replied to difficulttime2's Group Discussion Post 11:15pm
- Bella479 replied to edr1961's Group Discussion Post 11:10pm
- Sommersmom replied to Sylvia230's Group Discussion Post 10:33pm
- Sommersmom replied to difficulttime2's Group Discussion Post 10:30pm
- lindajoan replied to difficulttime2's Group Discussion Post 10:29pm
- lindajoan replied to Sylvia230's Group Discussion Post 10:18pm
Posted by GuelsMom - 10/18/11, 03:24 am
"I [Jesus] have said this to you, that in Me you shall have peace. In the world you will have tribulation, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."
Posted by GuelsMom - 10/02/11, 01:10 pm
As a Christian Estrangement forum, we welcome people of all Christian denominations to post here. However, because this is a Christian oriented estrangement group, I thought we needed to have some unique guidelines to address a couple issues that have arisen in the past in order to prevent re-occurr...
- Topic Title
- Please pray...
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BOOK
- A Dream
- Miracles do happen
- Has my heart hardened?
- Feeling sad
- What I "didn't" do for you - A letter to my Daughter
- No Remorse
- A scripture for the day
- Another Life Long Ago
- ES called after 10 yrs... A message of hope & preparation for every mom
- Waking up....
- I needed a visual reminder - perhaps this will be helpful to others
- Lack of relationship with son
- back online/son came by
Hugs to all the wonderful people who have entered my life since finding this site. I thank God for His guidance in bringing me here. It's so good to be with people who understand and know. Love and hugs
Thanks to each of you for your support and care. You understand as n o one else can. So glad this group exists and I was directed to it. Only we can understand each others' pain. This Wednesday my husband has an appointment to see surgeon regarding removal of some skin cancer. This could ...