Estrangement makes it difficult to talk about with family, friends, neighbors and church members. Christians are NOT immune to broken families. Talk about your experiences with those who know how you feel and get positive support through your Christian faith...."In these last days difficult times will come, for men will be lovers of self...disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving...." (2 Tim 3:2) "O God and Heavenly Father, Grant to us the serenity of mind to accept
- Founded On:
- Feb 23rd, 2011
- Founded By:
- Paws4It replied to givingupcontrol's Group Discussion Post 5:00am
- lostall3 replied to givingupcontrol's Group Discussion Post 4:57am
- Paws4It replied to givingupcontrol's Group Discussion Post 4:55am
- lostall3 replied to givingupcontrol's Group Discussion Post 4:42am
- Paws4It replied to givingupcontrol's Group Discussion Post 4:41am
- lostall3 replied to givingupcontrol's Group Discussion Post 4:37am
- lostall3 wrote a Journal Entry 3:14am
- gma6 replied to sadmad11's Group Discussion Post 1:43am
- savedbyhim45 replied to savedbyhim45's Group Discussion Post 1:35am
- lostall3 wrote a Journal Entry 1:02am
Posted by GuelsMom - 10/18/11, 03:24 am
"I [Jesus] have said this to you, that in Me you shall have peace. In the world you will have tribulation, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."
Posted by GuelsMom - 10/02/11, 01:10 pm
As a Christian Estrangement forum, we welcome people of all Christian denominations to post here. However, because this is a Christian oriented estrangement group, I thought we needed to have some unique guidelines to address a couple issues that have arisen in the past in order to prevent re-occurr...
- Topic Title
- This may sound silly, but...
- Alienated Grandparents
- estranged grandparents
- EC playing on our emotions
- facebook mistake
- Good Scripture to describe this place.
- Hello again
- Ottawa, Ontario Support Group
- Joy Journal Challenge
- Prayer Request
- Personalities types and estrangement
- My World is Falling Apart
- I believe
- Feeling Used
- What Should I do After I have a Fight with my estranged adult child?
- Boundaries or control?
Hugs to all the wonderful people who have entered my life since finding this site. I thank God for His guidance in bringing me here. It's so good to be with people who understand and know. Love and hugs
Thanks to each of you for your support and care. You understand as n o one else can. So glad this group exists and I was directed to it. Only we can understand each others' pain. This Wednesday my husband has an appointment to see surgeon regarding removal of some skin cancer. This could ...