Learn how straightening up can ease your pain
Chronic pain management tips
Please join our group if you would like to receive a daily message of positive thoughts such as an affirmation, quote, a one line joke, etc. We will also post things about cognitive therapy. You are welcome to come every day and read our daily positive thoughts if you do not want to receive them by message.
- Founded On:
- Jun 9th, 2008
- Founded By:
Posted by Survivable - 10/16/09, 04:23 pm
1. Be aware of your thoughts. Keep a journal and write down all your negative thoughts. You cannot change the way you think unless you understand how you think and talk to yourself about situations. 2. Once you have identified your negative thoughts and patterns of thinking then you can develo...
Posted by Survivable - 03/17/09, 07:31 pm
Managing depression means total self-care. If you neglect to take care of yourself once you begin to feel better, you will likely begin to re-experience some symptoms of depression. Emotional health, as well as physical health, is about lifestyle. 1. ...
Posted by Survivable - 03/10/09, 10:58 pm
A. Skills in asking for what you need or want: 1. Describe the current situation 2. Express your feelings and opinions 3. Assert yourself by asking what you want or saying n...
- Topic Title
- The Power of a Smile
- Feeling so LONELY
- Life's Answers
- Attitude is Everything
- From an email
- Each entry I read is a joy
- Put On A Happy Face
- Hurt people
- friendships - a reason, a season & lfetime
- Joyce Meyer quote
- Releasing the Past: from the positive mindset website
- We are born for wonder, for joy...
- Struggling with lonliness
- Life Is Oh So Short
A friendly look, a kindly smile, one good act, and life's worthwhile!
I'm With You
Wishing you all a positively happy new year! May this year be your best year yet.
just wanted to give a shout out!! :)
"Smooth sailing never made good sailors." unknown
this is one of my favorite quotes: "Nobody trips over mountains. It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble. Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find you have crossed the mountain. ~Author Unknown"