Learn how straightening up can ease your pain
Chronic pain management tips
Posted by sherryalton - 06/01/09, 03:54 am
THIS IS A PLACE WE CAN GATHER AND DISCUSS ALL KINDS OF TREATMENTS IF YOU USE A CERTAIN TREATMENT -PLEASE LET US KNOW HOW YOU ARE DOING WITH IT AND ALSO WHAT SYMPTOMS YOU HAVE IT IS TREATING PLEASE USE DISCREATION AND ASK DR BEFORE STARTING -AS SOME TREATMENTS MAY PROVE DANGEROUS WHEN...
- Topic Title
- Any tips for me???
- Great Results w/ Rituxan
- Feeling better
- Dx'd young
- Really interesting guys-a must read!
- Multiple Sclerosis Fatigue-The Oxygen Cure: Easy Steps to Boost Your
- Could too much Iron Lead to MS?
- Not sure what to do
- Reduce Inflammation
- 7 Foods That Should Never Cross Your Lips
- Brandy can ward off heart attacks
- Red Bull drink lifts stroke risk: Australian study
- Rituimab 4 MS
- Reducing Nerve Fatigue
- What does stress do to your body