Discussion Topic

Bluegrass Jokes?

Posted on 01/11/11, 04:42 pm
Q: How many bluegrass musicians does it take to screw in a light bulb?A: Two. One to screw it in, and one to complain that its electrified.

Music jokes
Q: How can you tell when a tenor is really stupid?A: When the other tenors notice.... more

3. Music jokes
Q. If you were lost in the woods, who would you trust for directions, an in-tune bagpipe player, an out of tune bagpipe... more

4. Music jokes
What do you call a mammoth who conducts an orchestra? Tuskanini.... more

5. Music jokes
Q: How many bass players does it take to change a light bulb?A: None. The piano player can do that with his left hand.... more

6. Music jokes
Q: Why dont violists play hide and seek?A: Because no one will look for them.... more

7. Music jokes
Q: What do you call a male quartet?A: Three men and a tenor.... more

8. Music jokes
Q: How many bass players does it take to change a light bulb?A: Only one - but the guitarist has to show him first.... more

9. Music jokes
Q: What is the difference between a banjo and a chain saw?A: A chain saw has a dynamic range.... more

10. Music jokes
Knock KnockWhos there !Bass !Bass who ?Bass the salt and pepper please !... more

Showing 2 Replies
  • Reply #1 01/11/11  4:46pm
    Q: How many bluegrass musicians does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    A: Four. One to change the light bulb and three to tell him that that ain't how Bill Monroe did it.

Q. How can you tell a bluegrass musician in east Texas?

A. He is the one with the clean bowling shirt

Q: What do you say to a bluegrass musician in a three piece suit?

A: "Will the defendant please rise."

: How many mandolin players does it take to change a light bulb?
    A: 2,One to turn the bulb and the other to blame the banjo player because it blew out !

u can tuna fish, but you can't tune a banjo.
  • Reply #2 01/11/11  4:50pm
    Last week i had to go in the city, I parked my truck, walked 5 blocks , then realized I left my banjo in the back of the truck. In a panic I ran back to the truck, and discovered that someone left 4 more banjos there?....go figure

: How many bluegrass purists does it take to change a lightbulb?

A: CHANGE?!

(adapted from a joke about Methodists)

A banjo player and his wife moved from their old home place in Kentucky to Nashville in hopes that he would finally hit the bigtime and play on the Grand Old Opry. As time went by, he began to build a name for himself as a pretty dang good banjer picker. At every truck stop and John Deere dealership he pulled into it seemed that there was alway some sweet young thing that would recognize him, and....well, you know how the ladies love those banjer pickers. Finally, one day his wife had all she could stand. When he got home from the latest festival, he found an empty house....all except for the divorce papers that she left for him.

Q: How many bluegrass purists does it take to change a lightbulb?
    What's a light bulb? My stove oil lantern works just fine.

Welcome

Join This Group

This group is for those who love country, folk and bluegrass music. We can discuss modern country or traditional country. Or country rock like Charlie Daniels, Steven Stills' Manassas, Jason Aldean etc. Folk would include country folk and older types of music like the delta blues, zydeco, you name it. Finally, my favorite, traditional bluegrass, bluegrass jazz like bela fleck and bluegrass gospel.