Discussion Topic

Need a prayer for my enemies so they leave me alone

Posted on 01/14/12, 10:56 pm
Please say a prayer for my enemies so they understand to leave me alone.
Brad
Showing 5 Replies
  • Reply #1 01/15/12  4:42pm
    Have you tried praying for them? I would also read the Psalms. David has written a lot about enemies, including King Saul who was chasing him for no good reason. I'm just reading about that in 1 Samuel.

I will pray you will find peace and the Lord will deal with your enemies in an amazing way. Maybe they will even repent and become followers of Christ!
  • Reply #2 01/15/12  6:52pm
    What are they doing to you Brad? It's hard to pray effectively without knowing why, what, who.

For instance: It may be your landlord, and you owe her rent. Or you keep your t.v. too loud.

Or it may be your church, and they just want you to come back and visit them.

Or it may be the devil.
  • Reply #3 01/15/12  9:41pm
    Praying.
  • Reply #4 01/17/12  5:00pm
    We bind all the powers of darkness from operating in Brad's life in the name of Yeshua (Jesus). We break every curse, scheme,ane/or evil plan that these powers of darkness have set against Brad. We loose the heavenly host to drive out every work of darkness. We lift up the people whom darkness has been operating through toward Brad, and ask you to bless them Lord. Set them free from darkness and let your heavenly light shine on them. In the mighty name of our Lord Yeshua.

Amen
  • Reply #5 01/17/12  5:06pm
    I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."
    (Matthew 16:19)

But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?
    (Matthew 5:44-46)

Welcome

Join This Group

A safe place for Christians who Love Jesus Christ to meet and ask for prayer and share scriptures from the bible. We value the posting of Christian music, poems, stories and also personal testimonies. Please let us know your needs, concerns and have some fun getting to know each other. We treat each other with respect.