Learn how straightening up can ease your pain
Chronic pain management tips
This is a place for everyone who loves Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior (or those who are seeking Him), to come and discuss important issues in their lives and find support from fellow believers in regards to their faith and life. We uphold the Bible and living a Christ-like life, not as a way to heaven, but as a reflection of our love for God.
- Founded On:
- Dec 17th, 2008
- Founded By:
- JudyPrudy wrote a Group Discussion Post 3:33pm
- JudyPrudy replied to JudyPrudy's Group Discussion Post 3:32pm
- JudyPrudy replied to catsr's Group Discussion Post 3:30pm
- JudyPrudy replied to JudyPrudy's Group Discussion Post 5:13am
- JudyPrudy wrote a Group Discussion Post 5:12am
- LeftWing replied to JudyPrudy's Group Discussion Post 4:00am
- catsr wrote a Group Discussion Post 2:02am
Posted by JudyPrudy - 03/26/13, 03:24 pm
Easter is fast approaching, and we joyfully look forward to remembering the Resurrection of Our Dear Lord. Had He not arisen as He said He would, we would no longer believe that He was the Messiah. Because He did arise and was seen by the apostles and other disciples, we have a firm fait...
Posted by Kristieblue92 - 12/07/12, 01:53 am
"But as he considered these things, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, “Joseph, son of David, do not fear to take Mary as your wife, for that which is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. 21 She will bear a son, and you shall call his name...
Posted by Kristieblue92 - 10/07/12, 10:42 pm
In the Bible, Jesus calls us to be disciples and follow him. The process by which this happens has three steps. 1. Discipleship as a Call to Personal Commitment to Jesus The Call: To be with Him and to Know Him: “And Jesus said to them, “Follow me, ...
- Topic Title
- This one helped me a lot yesterday Sanding off the Rough Edges
- What is holiness? (a friend sent me an excellent e mail on this)
- about mennonites
- Funny story at a barbershop!
- The family influence (good or bad)
- the literal truth from a kids perspective
- Funny (hopefully) one-liners about marriage
- Trash Talk by Max Lucado (short and sweet)