This is a support group for cheating spouses looking for understanding and strength. Betrayed spouses are welcome to post ONLY if they can do so in a supportive manner (no bashing...these posts will be deleted), and please do not comment on 'Cheaters Only' posts.
- Founded On:
- Mar 21st, 2008
- Founded By:
- MassOCH wrote a Journal Entry 5:52pm
- CloverMoon replied to scaredandalone123's Group Discussion Post 4:01pm
- feelingloved wrote a Journal Entry 10/23
- Cole50 replied to scaredandalone123's Group Discussion Post 10/23
- repoocm wrote a Journal Entry 10/23
- desertflower123 replied to desertflower123's Group Discussion Post 10/23
- shedosentknowa... joined Cheaters Anonymous 10/23
- MissBroken joined Cheaters Anonymous 10/23
- hrthrbd replied to desertflower123's Group Discussion Post 10/22
Posted by atcrossroads - 04/02/08, 05:02 pm
Please remember this site is aimed at support and understanding for cheaters.
- Topic Title
- I told....he stayed....rebuilding....
- How was the descent into mindset of cheating?
- Hasn't cheated yet...
- What were your misconceptions about A's ?
- Who's still here?
- Existential breakdowns & rebuilding yourself from the ground up
- How do you stop thinking about OM/OW so darn much?
- I relate to this.... Seeking validation
I feel blessed to have a safe place to share.
I'm With You
Guilt and shame was my middle name. I made a lot of awful choices in my life. Forgiving myself was the hardest thing to do, but because of God's mercy and love, I AM FORGIVEN. Don't listen to the devil's lie that we do not deserve forgiveness because JESUS paid it all! http://www ...
Thank you for being a place where I can deal with the thoughts in my own head.
Thanks to everyone who has posted and helped others you are all wonderful