This is a support group for cheating spouses looking for understanding and strength. Betrayed spouses are welcome to post ONLY if they can do so in a supportive manner (no bashing...these posts will be deleted), and please do not comment on 'Cheaters Only' posts.
- Founded On:
- Mar 21st, 2008
- Founded By:
- asoultocare replied to smitty41's Group Discussion Post 7:09am
- asoultocare gave Cheaters Anonymous flowers 6:43am
- asoultocare replied to sarahliz12's Group Discussion Post 6:42am
- asoultocare replied to sarahliz12's Group Discussion Post 6:41am
- asoultocare replied to Shabby11's Group Discussion Post 6:41am
- asoultocare replied to heard4's Group Discussion Post 6:40am
- asoultocare replied to 180change's Group Discussion Post 6:39am
- asoultocare replied to mistakes08's Group Discussion Post 6:39am
- asoultocare replied to heard4's Group Discussion Post 6:38am
- asoultocare replied to NotiNabor's Group Discussion Post 6:38am
Posted by atcrossroads - 04/02/08, 05:02 pm
Please remember this site is aimed at support and understanding for cheaters.
asoultocare (2:43 am)
You all are damaged people causing damage to others. You do not deserve support or happiness. Only the knowledge that when you die, looking back, you will still have regret that you can not take these actions away, and the pain you caused to partners, other families, children.....
Group hug to all of you. I just joined a few days ago and have read posts and shares and can relate to many of you.Both men and women. I AM looking. Hoping.for some friends on here to share. .support. laugh. Cry..whatever it takes ..thank you all for being brave enough to join and share..this look ...
If I did not find this place; the husband would have been out of sight, out of mind. Thanks.
Thank you for being there when I have no where else to go. Today you helped me get out of bed.