You mean that there is a name for IT? Im not weird? Trichotillomania, that big, long word that is the bane of our world. With knowledge and support of others we CAN break free and live without this disorder interfering with our lives. Lets keep this uplifting and supportive and give each other the encouragement the other needs to make it to that next day. Start your visit by checking out the NEWS area.
- Founded On:
- Mar 13th, 2008
- Founded By:
- jesden replied to mandapanda89's Group Discussion Post 4:06pm
- mandapanda89 replied to mandapanda89's Group Discussion Post 11:15am
- jesden replied to jesden's Group Discussion Post 9:16am
- confidenticandoit replied to mandapanda89's Group Discussion Post 4:57am
- confidenticandoit replied to confidenticandoit's Group Discussion Post 4:46am
- mandapanda89 replied to mandapanda89's Group Discussion Post 1:49am
- nabby1 replied to crzychick's Group Discussion Post 12/5
- nabby1 replied to Phoebe13's Group Discussion Post 12/5
- confidenticandoit replied to confidenticandoit's Group Discussion Post 12/5
Posted by crzychick - 12/08/08, 02:45 pm
As our Group gets larger many of the Topics that are not Pull Frees are slipping to the back pages. This Article is made to help you get to the Topic you want without needing to search thru all the pages. Please read this one first : ...
Posted by crzychick - 03/16/08, 11:28 pm
A PULL FREE A THON is when you are dedicated to stopping. You start your own Topic with your name in the title with the words PULL FREE A THON in it. (example - Jane Doe's PULL FREE A THON). The reason for that is so the others can find your posts and come and keep up to date with your story. In...
Posted by crzychick - 03/14/08, 01:51 am
I'm a member of another forum that is dedicated to Trichotillomania only. It has a lot of resources and a very active board. I'm not saying to leave here. As you can see I belong to both. But just look around. It's a lot of info at once. (link is at the bottom)Once you are a member every...
- Topic Title
- Amanda's Pull-Free-A-Thon!
- j's pull-free-a-thon!
- confidenticandoit's PULL-FREE-A-THON
- CrzyChicks PULL FREE A THON
- Phoebe's PullFreeAThon
- 7 DAYS
- 30 DAYS
- My ABC's in the fight against trich
- Mystique18's pull-free-a-thon
- pull-free goal to full growth of middle eyebrows
- MrMusic vs Trich
- Sassy is going pull free
- Lien's pull-and-pick-free-a-thon !!
- emily jane's pull-free-a-thon
- granit69's PULL FREE ATHON
- Kauxfire's Pull-Free-a-Thon
This is for everyone. Love this group.
I'm With You
Wanted to let everyone know that even if we don't always say something, it's good to know this group is helping each other learn to beat trich with tricks! Best wishes to everyone! Hugs to all!
Just joined this group and really feeling everyone's energies. Wanted to take my time out and give everyone a hug for this space. :)
I'm With You
We are headed to our 5 year mark. I just can't believe it. We are now 500 STRONG!!! Keep up the hard work everyone. ((HUGS))
Hard to believe this group has been here for more than 3 yrs now!!! Our family has grown to over 400 strong. Thank you all for being such good supporters to each other. ((HUGS))
I know I'm facing the fear of trich now...and all I can do is tell each and every one of you that I'm glad I can read about your successes and challenges and know that I am not alone with this! A friend did a review with me for my goal and asked me some different type of questions which ...
Thanks for all the support! We are such a great group! I love the support we give one another. Keep on keeping on.
Thank you all for being so great! LOVE you!