Discussion Topic

Favorite Night Time Soap Opera

Posted on 07/07/08, 04:15 pm
We all remember Dallas. But who else out there loved to watch Falcon Crest, too? It was so cheesy.
Showing 10 Replies
  • Reply #1 07/07/08  9:52pm
    i loved both of those. As well as Dynasty and Knots Landing. I have the theme to Knots Landing on my cell as my ringtone.
  • Reply #2 07/08/08  8:42am
    dallas was my favorite but if i had to pick another it was knots landing i couldnt get into dynasty or falcon crest for some reason.
  • Reply #3 07/08/08  12:58pm
    hey speaking of dallas any fans wanna join a group im gonna make one on the show maybe we can play trivia games and such ???

think ill try it
  • Reply #4 07/09/08  12:24am
    I was a Dynasty girl all the way. I loved that Alexis Carrington Dexter Colby (Joan Collins). I totally wanted to BE her. I especially loved her clothes and HATS.

I also loved the Dynasty spin-off, the Colbys. But I had to stop watching Dynasty when Fallon was abducted by aliens. That was too stupid for me.
  • Reply #5 07/13/08  9:57pm
    I loved both Dynasty and Falcon Crest, I recently saw reruns of Dynasty on SoapNet - oh my was that really bad acting! LOL
  • Reply #6 08/03/08  8:46pm
    falcon crest. i kept up with dallas and dynasty. but the only one i really made sure i watched was falcon crest. i'd watch that while i dressed and then i'd go out to a club. sooooo fun.
  • Reply #7 09/28/08  5:40pm
    Beverly Hills 90210
  • Reply #8 10/21/08  6:21pm
    Dallas
  • Reply #9 01/01/09  7:01am
    knots landing. i really liked it when dallas and knots crosssed over.
  • Reply #10 08/25/09  6:53pm
    how about soap and mary hartman mary hartman. lol. what a hoot.

Welcome

Join This Group

Welcome back to the 1980's. Remember how much fun the decade of the 80's was? Remember the tv shows, the movies, the tunes, the trends, the fads, etc. Remember who shot J.R. on "Dallas"? It was Kristen Sheppard. This is the room for you to kick back, relax, and tell us what you remember about the 80's and if there's anything you wish was still around that was popular during the 80's and tell us about the stuff you miss back then. So come join us, like totally.