Discussion Topic

Andreas Moritz Has Passed Away

Posted on 10/24/12, 10:19 pm
I just recently found his liver flush book which set me on a journey to this DS group through Google just last week!!, Now I find out he has passed away and no information is available. I realize it is a private family issue, but he was ALL about natural therapies. I am so curious if he had an illness or an accident. Really sad 'bout this.
Showing 1 Reply
  • Reply #1 10/26/12  1:32am
    wow, nice to know you got here through Andreas. I belong to his yahoo group, gallstones. Judy his asst has been managing the group for awhile. Have you been to his website? ener-chi.com or something like that. His personal history - born in 54 in SE Germany, had lots of health problems. Seems the best teachers do. We gravitate toward what we need, and then share it. I really don't think he died as a result of natural therapies.

I don't think it was an illness. I'm not sure it was an accident either. Personally, I'm thinking it could have been exhaustion, he just finished 4 books all at once. Or maybe like Gerson, he was poisoned, who knows? He just died this last Sunday, so I'm thinking that we will find out in due time.

Welcome

Join This Group

UNConventional treatments for those who want to optimize their health. Also, remember, only 3-4% of infected people die of cirrhosis or liver cancer. So relax and take charge of your health. To search this group, google dailystrength alternative and what you are looking for. "dailystrength alternative coffee" will bring up discussions about coffee.