Discussion Topic

therapeutic dose

Posted on 04/05/11, 09:02 pm
makiah,

what is the 'therapeutic dose' of spirulina and chlorella? you said it helped get your energy back.
Showing 9 Replies
  • Reply #1 04/06/11  1:46pm
    I would love to know this too...and where the best place to buy it is.
  • Reply #2 04/06/11  8:13pm
    makiah, wheerrrrrrrrreeeeeeee are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
  • Reply #3 04/07/11  11:47pm
    hello!
    The therapeutic dose, as outlined in the web book at
    http://www.chlorellafactor.com
    is 10 grams of chlorella
    and 20 grams of spirulina
    That is 1 oz of super green food.
    I've been putting that into my apple/carrot juice and drinking it for a few days now.
    I think I'm finally back on my feet, after 5 weeks of muscle/joint aches and pains
  • Reply #4 04/08/11  12:30am
    thanks! i've been putting chlorella and spirulina in my green drinks. i can see now that it's ok to put a lot more!
  • Reply #5 04/09/11  3:56am
    i've been finding that the doses on the bottles can often be tripled with no problems.
  • Reply #6 04/09/11  11:26am
    Thanks for the info MAK1AH, and for all the info you've put together here. I'm going to start incorporating it slowly, and maybe even do the Gerson Therapy.

Take Care XX
  • Reply #7 04/09/11  5:34pm
    That's the key for me....baby steps....it's so easy to change one thing at a time...and so difficult to change everything all at once! LOL I remember a stress level meter in a magazine when I was younger. EVERY change is your life causes stress, even if it's a good change! So going easy is the key to success and doing it without getting all stressed.
  • Reply #8 04/13/11  1:48am
    i get my supps at iherb.com, however, not sure if it's still the best place! LOL, it used to be.
    I do know the coupon "KAT800" will get you $5 off your first order. :-)
  • Reply #9 04/13/11  9:24am
    Thanks for the info...I will check that place out :)
    My mission for the day is to add more steamed veggies too my diet. I do love veggies but it's so much easier to nuke an Amy's organic frozen dinner...not many vegetables in them though and wish they'd do away with the white rice.

Welcome

Join This Group

UNConventional treatments for those who want to optimize their health. AVOID the expensive alternative treatments from ND's promising a cure, they can improve health but will not eliminate the virus. If you're young, healthy, and feel SOC treatment will get rid of the virus, these complementary treatments can help Tx work better. Also, remember, only 3-4% of infected people die of cirrhosis or liver cancer. So relax and take charge of your health.