Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
A blessing coming ahead of schedule...
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
I had just typed a post and clicked "Send" in response to Sal's story of faith, when my phone rang. My younger son called to say he was taking his wife to the hospital right then, ahead of schedule, and I will have a second grandbaby probably later this tonight.
Another "sign" from the Good Lord to never give up, gotta keep the faith.
Hugs and blessings to all,
Nancy
Posted on 05/24/12, 06:46 pm
13 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Widows & Widowers. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 05/24/12  7:14pm
" I am sooo HAPPY for you! Such a blessing, you are right. A new grandbaby to hold and love! And Grandpa is looking down smiling ear to ear!!

Blessings to you and your family,
Gwen "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 05/24/12  8:26pm
" Nancy, Congratulations on your new grandchild. What a sweet blessing.
Hugs and love, Sallie "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 05/25/12  10:06am
" Nancy I am so happy for you....nothing like a new grand baby to bring joy!!! Hugs Lu Ann "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 05/25/12  10:08am
" Nancy, congratulations on a new baby grandchild. Babies bring so many smiles and love in our lives.

Hugs,
Anne "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 05/25/12  10:11am
" CONGRATS NANCY!! And to that little circle of life baby brightning your days! there is something about a baby, that just is contagious when it comes to LOVE AND SMILES. You just HAVE to give them back!!

Love to you and your family, and that little bundle of love.

And to the circles in life. Never ending.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhDd...

Diane "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6 - 05/25/12  10:31am
" That is so wonderful!! I hope all went well with the delivery and congratulate you on being a second-time grandmother.

I wish we could just skip ahead to grandmother status sometimes. Seems like more fun. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #7 - 05/25/12  10:35am
" Wonderful, congratulations! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #8 - 05/25/12  10:40am
" Dear Friends: My younger son just called to say that Ethan Edward was born 2 hours ago...my beloved Edward (Eddie) would have been so happy. I cried, still crying...lots of calls to make now.
Thank you dear, sweet, friends here at DS..."the kindness of strangers" is priceless...each of you is a blessing in my life.
Love to all,
Grammy Nancy "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #9 - 05/25/12  11:19am
" Congratulations grammy Nancy !!! Now you have lots of reasons to smile !! Yes, Eddie is smiling with PRIDE on the new addition to the family.....hugs "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #10 - 05/25/12  9:10pm
" New babies are God's miracles! Congrats Nancy and enjoy! "

First | Previous | Page: 1 2 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web