Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Advice:
how to help
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
How can I help my wife when I feel so hepless myself. She has uterus cancer. Had total hysterectomy and is facing radiation. Prayer is my only comfort
Posted on 05/29/13, 03:51 pm
2 Replies Add Your Advice
Reminder: This is a support group for Uterine Cancer. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Advice:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 05/29/13  4:53pm
" There is hope and you just need to love on her!! I am an 11 year uterine cancer survivor. It was stage 1 grade c - and I was supposed to have 28 full pelvic radiation treatments.. I only did 14, and signed myself out... If my experience can be a help to you and your wife - I'm tickled pink.... Nancee (68 years old) "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 05/29/13  6:15pm
" I am a one year uterine cancer survivor. i was blessed and it was caught very early, i was 37, and also had full hysterectomy. right now she needs your support. Just knowing that you still love her no matter what. If she is anything like me, she is going through a range of emotions. Sometimes the best thing you can do for her is simply listen. there were times when i just wanted to forget about it all, even for only an hour. watch a movie, read a funny book, etc. Prayer was the best comfort for me and my family as well. I will pray for you and your wife. Be strong and remember that there is hope "

Add Your Advice
Advertisement

More From Around the Web