How to use DailyStrength
We're on Facebook
Check out our page
Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
How long did you carry your twins until?
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
I'm going on 32 weeks with twin boys. My pregnancy has been pretty good with no real issues. My doc wants me to go to until 37 weeks, but says that most times twins don't make it that long. I'm praying, they stay put until they are healthy. How long did most of you ladies carry your twins until?
Posted on 09/20/12, 06:22 pm
27 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Twins, Triplets & More. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #21 - 02/11/14  8:20pm
" Twenty nine weeks. Had an emergency C-section after getting into a car accident. Sammy was in the NICU for exactly eight weeks. Mike was in the NICU for ten weeks, six days. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #22 - 04/03/14  9:55am
" I carried my twins to 34 weeks and 6 days. I ended up with a placental abruption with Baby B, so had to deliver via C-section earlier than we hoped. Everything ended up okay in the end. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #23 - 06/22/14  7:42pm
" mine were due october 24. but they wanted out early. i carried mine as long as i could. so i thought i went 38 weeks. but the nicu doctor told me they born at 34 weeks. they were born on sept 28,2007. they came home on oct 12,2007. they are now 6 years old and going into 1st grade "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #24 - 08/09/14  12:39am
" 30 weeks - NIcu for 2.5 months. They are perfect now, getting ready for kindergarten with no issues... Other than being 5 year olds :/ "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #25 - 08/27/14  5:30pm
" 37 weeks 4 days. Baby A (girl) weighted 6lbs 15.5oz and Baby B (boy) weighted 6lbs 14oz. Both did amazing and are growing everyday. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #26 - 08/28/14  8:23pm
" My mirror identical girls were born at 34 weeks and were 4.6lb and 4.13. Breathing was perfect, their only problem was jaundiced. They were kept in for 2 weeks. That was 32 years ago...See, we DO survive.

They are both Mommies themselves. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #27 - 09/09/14  9:23pm
" My girls were born at 26 weeks via c-section due to pre-eclampsia. We found out after that they actually had poor cord insertions (identical) so my body was trying to compensate and give them more blood. One of my girls spend 85 days in the NICU and came home 2 weeks 3 days ago. My other baby girl is still in the nicu at 101 days old. I have lost 2 babies in the 2nd trimester from incompetent cervix. I now have a Transvaginal Cerclage. Without that I wouldnt have made it to 26 weeks. "

First | Previous | Page: 1 2 3 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web