Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Beginning Scenar
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Just wanted to give everyone a heads or EARS up. I just received my scenar and performed my first treatment last night. I have done two more today in small doses. Not really sure yet to give any results either way. I'm sure the verdict will be out for awhile. I will keep everyone informed.
Posted on 06/08/08, 09:12 pm
10 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Tinnitus. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 06/09/08  12:22pm
" jobo8080, Thanks for keeping us all posted on this. I am very interested in your results and I wish you the best results!!! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 06/09/08  6:22pm
" Hey Jodi,
You know I am curious about the scenar. Keep us posted.
Brenda "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 06/10/08  9:18pm
" I found this internet site that sells scenar devices starting at 360 dollars with the basic package, the next package includes a pencil electrode this package is 410 dollars. The site is here http://www.benedickhoward.com/SCENA...
what do you all think? For 410 dollars if it does not cure my T I can use it for what ever ails me according to this site. Let me know what you all think. Thanks. My T is much better with the self treatments I have been doing, but a cure would be great!! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 06/11/08  4:23pm
" No, don't buy the diadens, they are inferior and will be unlikely to help, I have info about the correct scenars on my website. jobo8080 has an NT with the required characteristics. I wish for success "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 06/11/08  11:01pm
" Thanks for your reply Zephiloyd. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6 - 06/25/08  11:15am
" Hi jobo8008 Just recieved my russian scenar as well. I found an RITM scenar-01-NT but the first one arrived dead on arrival. Not sure it was the best one to get to begin with but the $1400 ones are more than I can spare so I'm looking for another 01-NT version. Im looking on zephilyd website to fond out if there is a better one to buy thas not so expensive and trying to learn about what is meant by "zeffles" when using the scenar? "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #7 - 06/25/08  4:39pm
" Perhaps several people would be interested in a scenar group buy. I realize there would be a great deal of trust involved (perhaps bought through a third party, paypal, etc.), but if the vers. 2 units are $3K two other people could put in $1K each and, at the end of the treatments we could sell it and split the money? "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #8 - 06/25/08  10:36pm
" Zeph may be partially right in sticking with the Scenar brand. I own the top Denas PC unit , and a 97.4+ Scenar. The Denas is not inferior- it's a quality built easy to use unit with great instructions. I'd be glad to e-mail the Denas instruction manual to anyone who wants it to read about it (no signed agreements necessary!)
One major problem with the Denas is it stops at a frequency of 200, while the Scenar continues to 351. I've had better results above the 200 range (treating T). But for typical sports type injuries, the Denas is a very nice unit. My Denas will actually interface with a PC for some impressive graphs(nice if your a MD).
The Scenar is the original, and claims to have the best power/frequency wave form. The feeling of the Scenar is a little smoother then the Denas. I like both units- but if you're in the market- the Scenar should be the way to go.
It'll be very interesting to read the future results! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #9 - 06/26/08  2:24pm
" Thank you for the detialed info DJ, I wouldn't mind readng up on the Denas manual but I think I found one online. So you have both the Scenar and the Denas primarily for sports injuries but using them for t as well.

do you feel taking the scenar above the 200 range is more or less required to have any appreciable effect. What range do you use then when you're using your scenar to treat your T and, if I may ask, are you noting some positive results with the scenar? "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #10 - 06/26/08  3:28pm
" anyone else using the RITM scenar-01-NT? I'm not sure it's the best one to use. Thank you "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web