Discussion:
Arches Tinnitus Relief Formula
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Has anyone tried this product?
Prec
Posted on 04/12/08, 05:37 pm
44 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Tinnitus. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 04/12/08  11:29pm
" Hey Precious, How are your new T distractors working for you? My self treatments are still doing well. My treatments are the demag, suppliments, no diet pop or artifical sweeteners, reading and studying inspirational literature. All details and progress in my journals. Please let us know how your distractors are working for you. Thanks. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 04/13/08  1:11pm
" Hi prec3,

Many run into Arches, specifically, as it's one of the most aggressively marketed T products online but I've not personally known anyone to benefit from it.

Not arches specifically, but many such companies know it pays to be in the top results on google, and are usually just buisiness oriented (looking for some extra bucks), not scientific establishments who've ever researched tinnitus. They put their efforts and funds into marketing, not research. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 04/13/08  1:12pm
" I'm wishing you very well with the Distractors, please let us know how they work for you whenever you can. Thanks a bunch. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 04/13/08  1:17pm
" I have tryed several supplements - lipoflavoid, sonarx, ginko,... and found no benefit from these for my T. I do get an email newsletter from Arches Tinnitus Relief and it does have some good information.
I've been a regular on this site for about a year now and have not come across anyone who has benefitted from these types of products. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 04/13/08  4:11pm
" Thanks for the info on Arches. I should have waited 1 more day to order. I ordered the B-12 lozenges and T Relief Formula. As far as the distractor, I like it except it really does not drown out the T but when the noise is really bad, the softer noise helps and it fits in ear. It comes with several tips to fit ears. What are we going to do??
Precious "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6 - 04/15/08  2:00pm
" I realize that nothing works for everybody but I had real success with Arches Tinnitus Relief Formula but it did take time to work... almost 3 months. I was prepared for that though - since they told me that on their website. So you may have some success Precious but they say you need to try 4 bottles to be able to determine total effectiveness. Hope it works for you too. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #7 - 04/16/08  2:56am
" Without directing comments specifically:

Unscrupulous people with commercial interest in products frequently drop into internet threads posing as sufferers to say "it worked for me, you just need to buy more".

The red flag is always the same: No one recognizes them.

The poster has no friends on their DS friends list, no pictures, no hugs, no comments on other threads, no comments on others' pictures, they refer to the product in full commercial name with capitals per each word and post their "it worked for me" message on or around the same day they joined.

The ATA does not acknowledge Arches as a viable treatment. Incidentally, their research department is available mon-fri (800) 634-8978 "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #8 - 04/16/08  3:04pm
" Well I am a real person and I came across your group on a tinnitus search. My mistake. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #9 - 04/16/08  3:16pm
" TallG,
I've been a regular on this site for about a year. There have been a few success stories about certain products and devices that have seemed suspicious - mostly under the profile that Snowrider described.

Welcome to the group. I hope you stay with us. I'm glad you've had success with the Arches Tinnitus Relief. Do you have to continue taking this after several months?

Again, please understand and pardon our suspicions. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #10 - 04/16/08  3:57pm
" Thanks JohnK for the support. I've never done this before and not to sure of all the proper protocols.

To answer your question, yes unfortunately i have to keep taking it. It is a maintenance program otherwise they'd have something of "cure." For me my T went down by at least half, after a few months - still some days are better that others. I tried stopping once and the noise went back to previous levels. A buddy of mine tried it (on my suggestion) with no success, but to their credit they told him it doesn't work for everybody - but he tried 4 bottles anyway (their recommendation) .

Me, I'm in my 56 and got T over time playing in rock bands in my youth and standing way to close to the speakers - mine and others. It got progressively worse as I aged to the point of insanity. It much better now - can at least get to sleep easier, though I had kiss a few frogs before I found results from Arches. But that's me. "

First | Previous | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web