Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
LIPO-FLAVONOID
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
I started using lipo-flavonoid about a week ago. I don't know if I'm getting used to this high pitched ringing sound or the lipo-flavonoid is helping. The intensity of my tinnitus seems to be less...(even at night). Anyone with any lipo-flavonoid experience?
Posted on 05/10/07, 02:14 pm
30 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Tinnitus. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 05/23/07  7:28pm
" where do you get this stuff from,over the counter or the doc
boomerue "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 05/24/07  3:20pm
" The last ENT doctor I saw gave me a sample bottle of Lipo-flavonoid. It's a nutritional supplement. I suppose you can buy it at any pharamcy over the counter. I started xannax (recommended by same doctor) and he was not sure if I should mix the two. Good luck... "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 05/25/07  1:03am
" Hi John, I live in australia, so I dont think that you can get lipoflavonoid here what a shame was going to buy some.
Thanks
boomerue "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 05/25/07  11:52am
" I am sure you can buy it on-line.
The correct spelling is Lipo-Flavonoid.
The bottle claims it's a dietary supplement which improves circulation to the inner ear. Good Luck... "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 06/07/07  12:25am
" I looked for this at a pharmacy once and the pharmacist told me that I should just get Vitamin B. This didn't seem to work for me but I'll admit i didn't have a lot of patience and gave up on the whole thing right away. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6 - 06/07/07  12:31am
" Ok I lied! Oops! The pharmacist told me to try Potassium Gluconate and I think I was supposed to take the vitamin B with it or something like that. I have a lot of random herbal pills that i've tried for random things! lol "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #7 - 06/17/07  11:47am
" sister mentioned lipo-flavonoids but
I'm also taking xanax. You mentioned ENT
suggested not both together.Did he ever
say why not. I guess if I decide to try
lipo-flavonoids I'll have to stop xanax?
( It helps with my aniety attacks). "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #8 - 06/18/07  4:48pm
" ronrc,
You'd need to ask your doctor on this one. I believe Lipo-Flavonoid is just a nutritional supplement...The original ENT doctor I saw I would not go back to. I have found an audiologist who is very helpful. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #9 - 06/20/07  10:34am
" Hey John, have you found the xanax is working a bit for you? I used Lipo-Flavonoid a while back too. I found it in the ear section of my local drug store; 30 bucks for 100 caplets. As with all things I've tried, it was very difficult to know if it was working or not, and if I did have a better day or week, was it the lipo or was i just thinking about the tinnitus less, etc? I found my greatest relief by simply dumping the contents of my medicine cabinet in a trash bag. Getting back in shape has been the best remedy for me yet. Exercise, and lots of water. But everyone is different. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #10 - 06/05/08  2:37pm
" I also just started the lipo-favonoid as recommended by my ENT. Don't know if it's working, yet. Also, take Xanax. Haven't mixed the two and am curious about why not? "

First | Previous | Page: 1 2 3 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web