Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
SF Bay Area/Pennisula
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
I would like to meet with a small group of people in my area so we can support each other, maybe meet once a month. Is there anyone from the Bay Area?
Posted on 01/31/12, 12:54 am
2 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Tinnitus. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 01/31/12  1:49am
" There is already a group in the Bay area that meets on Tuesdays. Lucky you. I was thinking about starting a support group in Northern Colorado but I'm not sure if anyone would attend.

http://www.ata.org/node/1118 "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 01/31/12  7:02am
" Love the Bay area!

Bob, I went to a support group in my area in the beginning and it freaked me out more than anything because there are no answers and you realize you are new to this and these people in the group have been suffering for years and they still are....I'm not kidding and this is TMI but I had to pull over to the side of the road on my way home and got sick to my stomach BUT on the other hand there's nothing better than people who truly get it. I'll bet if you start the group you would have people attend and if not, good that means less are suffering from this beast. "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web