Anyone in this group tried Bio Ear
My problem is Tinnitus so bad i cannot stand it. I was reading about Bio Ear but I don't know. Has anyone used these drops? I am so depressed today that I spent the whole day in bed with my ear on a heating pad but no help. help anyone!!
Posted on 03/24/08, 07:24 pm
Reminder: This is a support group for Tinnitus. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

Reply #1 - 03/24/08  7:45pm
" Precious, I feel ya girl, but dont waste the money on drops. That was my first reaction too. T is far more complicated for any drop to relieve or cure. Look into the de-mag unit, posted on the snowrider website. "
Reply #2 - 03/24/08  8:56pm
" Hey Pre3,

a1a's right. The only ones who ever benefit from such gimmick products are those who are charging the $29.99, unfortunately.

We're all free to try them, but if history is a reference, no one here or the other tinnitus boards has ever once been helped by such drops or supplements to my knowledge.

It's an 'internet thing'. Type "tinnitus" in Google and off to the right you'll see a bank of useless products meant to rope sufferes searching for answers online. "
Reply #3 - 05/10/09  9:34am
" Precious, I've tried it, and it works for me when I add the Bio-Ear to 2 cotton balls, put them in both ears, and either lie down to take a nap or just leave them there for 2 or more hours. It especially seems to help when I cut down on the caffeine for a day. Of course, it's temporary, but it's all natural, it helps to get the wax out of my ears, and it's better than taking drugs. And you can get the 1-oz. size much cheaper on eBay (< $10)! "
Reply #4 - 06/21/10  11:35am
" I am suffering with tennitus too. First you need to determine what caused the tinnitus. Mine was from loud noise. I am taking a product called Clear Tinnitus. I found it on line. It is inexpensive and seems to help minimize the noise level unless I am exposed to loud noise then the volume is back again. I play guitar and sing and entertain in nursing homes twice a week, The guitar and voice being amplified seems to aggravate the tinnitus. I am going to try these drops. They are also inexpensive. Certain foods such as caffeine and chocolate can aggravate the tinnitus. I have given up chocolate and don't use caffeine. Stress can aggravate it. Buy a book on line called "Tinnitus Miracle". It costs $39.00 and has a 5 step program that is supposed to help. It lists the foods and other things that aggravate the tinnitus and also lists homeopathic herbs that can help. I found the name Bio Ear in the book. Not everyone reacts the same to these herbs and drops. Some will be helped and others will not be helped. There are also vitamin therapies for those who have a vitamin deficiency that causes the tinnitus. Since tinnitus is caused by many different things it is important to find what caused your tinnitus and then the appropriate treatment can be started. Doctors don't have a clue. Homeopathic remedies seem to be working for some sufferers. Yoga and stress relievers along with herbs work for others. Tinnitus Miracle seems to give as much or more information on the subject than I have found in other information sources. Good luck. I sincerely hope that you find something that works for you. "
Reply #5 - 06/23/10  5:04am
" First of all precious3726. If you got the extra money lying around go ahead and try whatever you can afford, but like snowrider says these products just dont work. Second if you are experiencing pain then you should consult your doctor. You might be experiencing something treatable. Also I wouldnt recomend dry heat directly on your ears, this does not sound like a good idea to me.

Pat "
Reply #6 - 09/08/10  1:24am
" I have suffered from tinnitus for 30y. In combination with endless ringing I also had extreme pain. Best I can describe it was like taking a red hot ice pick and sticking it in your ear.. no kidding. Over the last year or so the pain and discomfort has gone away, Thank-God, but the constant ringing still exist. I don't know if my hearing has improved but having pain free days is priceless. Ok here is my list of items to consider, acupuncture, reflexology with someone that understands body captured emotion and the vegas nerve also not all reflexologists are alike.. Ear candling- I have candida and this therapy seems to have helped me, consider check to see if you have candida, it you do the right diet (alkaline is extremely important. Reiki treatments: its probably cheaper in the long run to be come a practitioner and treat yourself, I did. Biomagnets with Far-infrared, NIKKEN Inc has the best,-wearing two or three sports bracelets around your neck 24/7 is what I recommend. What ever you try give it 3-5 months before you give up. I really don't know what made me better for me, but you have to keep trying what ever you can afford. I fully understand you pain, I suffered with your similar condition.

Hope this helps.

Blessings,

Roj "
Reply #7 - 09/10/10  12:55am
" Quote:
"Bio Ear Topical Formula is an all-natural, high-quality liquid product recommended for sufferers of persistent ringing and buzzing in the ear. Bio Ear features a proprietary blend of Bio-Chelated, concentrated herbal extracts that, when synergistically combined, have been shown to help relieve the ringing, buzzing and noise, by nourishing nerve endings in the ear and gently improving circulation.

Though not a cure, Bio Ear, when used regularly, over time, has been shown approximately 91% of the time to alleviate symptoms as reported by tinnitus sufferers in both the United States and Europe"

----------------------------------------------------------

What a load of garbage. Just as the claims are for most of these products.

Precious
Try using an mp3 player and load it up with some nice peaceful music.
When you find your tinnitus is getting to you, go for a walk, or do something to direct your focus elsewhere. In time you will find that you become less stressed and depressed about the tinnitus. "
Reply #8 - 09/10/10  9:53pm
" I used BioEar, at first it seemed to work and I was thrilled but mid-way thru the bottle it was of no relief. It might be worth a shot, that's another frustrating thing about T, what works for one doesn't work for another. "
Reply #9 - 02/02/11  12:01pm
" My two cents, give it a try. From what I have read lots of people online have tried many pills and none of them did a damn thing. However maybe you will get lucky and win. "