Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Advice:
virgin + lesbian
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
I know this maybe stupid but if you know your a lesbian or bi at least and want to have sex with girls will the first time you do it still hurt like it will with a boy? and is it easier to make love to a girl if you have done it with a boy first?? Sorry if this sounds stupid
Posted on 03/28/10, 08:02 pm
11 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Advice
Reminder: This is a support group for Teen Sexuality. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Advice:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 03/28/10  9:10pm
" I don't think it's stupid, I often wondered the same thing.
In truth, I'm in your same situation, but this is the information I've gathered.
Depending on the activity you're partaking in, it might be easier if you've had intercourse. For example, don't try to partake in fisting when you still have a hymen (trust me it HURTS) but other than that, if you're just fingering or making oral contact, it shouldn't be overly painful.
Please keep in mind I don't really know for sure, considering I've never been with either a guy or a girl, but I figured I'd try :) "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 04/18/10  11:12am
" It's not stupid at all!
Emmy is right, it depends on what you're doing, how aroused you are and how comfortable/relaxed you are at the time.
If it's oral sex it is unlikely that it will hurt, unless they do it REALLY badly... like biting your clit or something.
But fingering can hurt depending on how wide your vagina is naturally, how many fingers are used and how lubricated you are.
Alternatively, if your first time is using a strap-on, then it will most likely hurt, though for some rare and lucky women, penetration does not hurt at all.
Women are also often more careful with each other :)
Does this answer your question at all? "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 04/26/10  7:46pm
" pmg i dont know but her but it amswered mins..wow!!
im a bitmore terrified now lol
thanks for asking this and posting answers doe! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 05/17/10  5:31pm
" I don't think this is an embarassing question! I actually wondered too. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 05/31/10  8:42pm
" I've been with both. What I've noticed myself is that guys seem to put more pressure on everything. Especially if you're a virgin. If you're sleeping with a girl, if you really care about her, it should deffinately be more emotional. What I mean by that is you shouldn't be too worried about penetration (obviously with a dildo) and other things can be fun like oral and fingering, I certainly would NOT suggest fisting for the first time though. It will hurt you like nothing else ever. I Was more into scissoring and stuff with girls because that was much more emotional for me and it seemed to connect us more. I hope that helps some. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6 - 08/03/10  4:32pm
" Def agree with KaiValo, women are more understanding. But fingering is fun and generally doesnt hurt, and if you are unsure about it on your first time then perhaps you should use some lube to help, also think you should be okay for oral, one of most enjoyable experiences and it doesnt hurt.

Good luck :) x "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #7 - 08/04/10  3:09pm
" oh and as well as all the above comments which were insightful as i wondered the same, if a girl has long nails and fingers you she can scratch you :/ ouch. and i say girl caus i dont see meny guys with long nails lol
x "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #8 - 08/04/10  11:38pm
" I'm with SilentAddict. But wow o.o (was curious too) "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #9 - 10/26/10  11:17am
" Its not stupid, its actually very common, my first time was with a girl and its alot easier, but i ended up having sex with one guy but liked girls more, thats called being a lesbian. some girls are attracted to other girls physically and emotionally and its perfectly natural, if your having bisexual or lesbian thoughts the only real way to find out if theyre more than JUST an attraction is to try it out. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #10 - 11/07/10  4:27pm
" This question isn't stupid at all, as a matter of fact one of my frist female partners asked me the same question. :) In reality, girls are far more caring then boys tend to be by nature although this isn't all the time. But unless you're doing fisting or huge toys, I'm sure it wouldn't hurt too much for a virgin. I'm still a virgin and have had sex with to very loving girlfriends which was amazing. As long as your partner is affectionate and gentle, I'm sure you'll be fine :)

Best of luck! "

First | Previous | Page: 1 2 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Advice
Advertisement