Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Advice:
sex advice?
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
first of all im a 15 year old virgin but i WANT to have sex. i dont have a bf...and my parents want me to wait until im married but i dont. ive excperamented with myself and i want to do it now with a guy. but i dont want to seem like a slut so i want to wait till i have a boyfriend. i sometimes dont care if it's causal but i would rather have sex with someone i feel comfortabl with.

any advice on what i should do?
Posted on 03/12/12, 11:56 am
2 Replies Add Your Advice
Reminder: This is a support group for Teen Sexuality. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Advice:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 03/12/12  1:21pm
" wait to find someone that you really want to be with is the best advice anyone can offer. You might not feel now like its important, but after you do it, if the guy doesn't want to be with you anymore it will really hurt.

And make sure you are on birth control and everything when you do finally do it because accidents happen very easily. I got pregnant at 18 from a condom breaking when I wasn't on the pill. But I really was in love with the guy and he's the only guy I've even been with. We are engaged now and raising the baby together. I really am glad that he was my first and only, and that I waited until I was 17 to lost my virginity. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 03/12/12  9:35pm
" well, im only a year older then you. i agree with Court025 that you should wait for someine speacial but i know how it feels to really want it. i did, i still do lol. the thing is my bf and i talked about it and we decided together what we were ready for. and when we were ready we took it father. i know you really want this but please wait. tho, im not on the pill, i can see your point too "

Add Your Advice
Advertisement