Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Work Stress
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Hi, I've been having alot of stress at work and need a place to relieve it. They have this guy at work name Rob & he really get me stress out. He is always picking on me, and I want to go off on him so bad. I must say sometimes I do. The problem is he is an assistance manager so I really need to watch it. I'm going to try real hard to let what he say's to just go in one ear and out the other with out letting it affect me so much. I get alone great with my manager and the other assistance manager. I also get alone with everyone else at work. It going to take a lot of work on my part, however learning how to let other people not affect my attitude has been a goal of mine for a very lone time. So i'm manking this my place to vent.
Posted on 12/04/11, 07:00 pm
5 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Stress Management. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 12/05/11  7:10pm
" Piss and stress again. Do anyone feel like people think they are stupied? I know I'm not the most inteligence person in the world, but I'm far from stupied. I email two people I work with. I sent them both the email at the same, so I ask are yall off on the 22. If there is a more inteligence person on here does that mean I want to know if the two of them or off, or does it mean I want to know if the whole company is off? "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 12/05/11  10:07pm
" It sound like you wanted to know if the two people where off on the 22nd. Stress at work sucks it is hard to be happy when you feel stressed at work. I know because that is where i am at in my job. What helped me tonight after getting off at work was coming home and seeing your name isthereanend I love it that is how I am feeling right now. Thanks for that great name. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 12/05/11  10:42pm
" Thanks that what I though I was asking. They repley I'm on vacation but we open for bussiness. I was like no fucking shit I've been with the company 30 years I know we are not close. I was asking then that because I no longer work in the office with them. I wanted to know if they was working so we could hook up and go to lunch for Christmas. I email them that and ask them why they think I'm so fucking stupied. They also have this guy manager that I used to work with that loves to say I let people put ideas in my head. That pisses me off because to me that is like he thinks I can not think for myself, which is totally not me. They know I'm stubbon and they can tell me what every they want but I'm going to make up my own mind and do what I want. I step down from my office job in August and now work in a store with the same company. There is this guy there that always pick on me. I'm so sick of it and need a place to vent. Maybe we can stay in touch and just vent about work. I would love that. My job is not stressful, but all the bullshit people say and do stresses me out.

I'm glad you like my name. At the time that how I felt. I decied I did not like it and wanted to change it but you can not do it on this site. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 12/10/11  2:03am
" Stress and work, heh, two words I'd been used to for several years now. I work for a online store for 4 1/2 yrs as a manager in IT. I definitely have moments when I think are outright stupid and when I felt like going off on someone.

Actually, I did once at a graphic designer, scared the crap out of him and almost got sent home for the day by the general manager.

My simple advice, when you're in a bad mood, walk it off for a few minutes, it ain't much, but it helps. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 12/10/11  9:56am
" Thanks.

This week was a good one. The guy that cause me so much stress was on vacation. Monday my boss is suppose to talk to him once again, well we see how that goes. To tell you the truth I'm kindda of scare. So when Monday comes I will go to work with my walls up to protect myself. I just which I could get to a place that I can forget I have the walls up. One day someone told me I have to take my four walls down. I said four, I have six you forgot to count the top and the bottom "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web