Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
stage2 invesive malignant melanoma skin cancer
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
I just found out I have stage2 invesive malignant melanoma skin cancer. I'm waiting for the path report to come back from my 2nd surgery to remove the cancer from my back of my left calf. I hope they got it all but only time will tell.
Posted on 10/10/11, 10:38 am
4 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Skin Cancer. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 10/10/11  10:44am
" I am so sorry to hear this Motherofjac
Hope you are recovering from your surgery.
Positive thoughts and healing vibes are being sent to you .
Please let us know how you get on with your results
Good Luck
Mads aka Gail "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 10/10/11  10:51am
" I found out on Monday the 17th. I work in EMS so the 3inch cut on the calf is hard to work with but I'm not letting it stop me. I'm going to beat this I have the sweetest lilgrl at home I have to take care of. Thank you for your support. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 10/10/11  10:59am
" Staying positive is the best way forward and your lil' girl will give you the strength to fight this .
When will you get the results , do they think it has spread or are they not commiting until thr path report is in .
If you need to vent ,someone will usually be aroung to hear you hola .
Take care . "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 10/10/11  2:52pm
" Are you going to have chemo? Make sure that your ocologist has all the new information on melanoma.
There are many way to treat now. Iagree with mads, positive thoughts are important. "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web