Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
menstrual cycle
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Is it just me or does your menstrual cycle make SS symptoms worse? The entire week before and week of are horrible for me!!
Posted on 02/03/10, 09:10 pm
6 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Sjogren's Syndrome. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 02/03/10  9:45pm
" I notice that im bad one week before..i feel so much worse and when i am on my period..its awful...ive had cysts too and endometriosis..not fun..huggs "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 05/06/10  9:24pm
" I too have a few horrible days before my period and when I'm ovulating. Extremely fatigued, achy and sleepy. Some months are worse than others. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 05/07/10  7:46am
" I can't really say as I had a complete hysterectomy in 2004 and was only diagnosed 2 years later. I do remember when my daughter was pregnant, she asked her OB if she thought the sjogrens was hereditary and if she needed to be tested for it (in case it would make her pregnancy harder). The doctor told her that hormone level changes during pregnancy tend to decrease autoimmune disorder symptoms. So I definately think that hormone levels make a difference. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 05/07/10  3:32pm
" I have the same thing. Since it seems to hit women hard after 40 I'm thinking too that the hormones whack everything out of joint. Way to make PMS even more fun, eh girls? "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 05/09/10  8:59am
" don't know if this is of any help to you, but i found this tonight,
http://www.sjogrensyndrom.se/100-site/spdfs/S7.pdf "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6 - 06/11/10  2:19pm
" Has any1 missed a period? My dd missed her period for 3 months, no pain no abnormal symptoms....she got it back this month. Doctors don't know y, but told me to keep a monthly log to c a pattern. "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web