Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
So tired!
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
How long do you feel so sleepy and tired after shingles? I still have some pain but I can hardly move sometimes I am so tired and I need to go back to work. I have been off a month and now my lesions are drying I need to get back to work but I have NO energy, Along with some residual pain. How long do you go before feel "normal"?
Posted on 08/16/08, 11:38 am
2 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Shingles. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 08/18/08  6:14pm
" Takes a lot out of you hey,be sure to be good to yourself,lots of water,good food and sleep when you need to.
Every case is different,and ive found to stay away from negative people.
:) "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 08/19/08  9:12pm
" Have your doc check your meds. If you are taking some for pain, some of them make you tired. My shingles started July 2,2008. The blisters healed in a week but I have postherpetic neuralgia. I was only able to sleep a few hours at a time as I had the rash on my forehead and scalp and I woke up everytime I turned over. Doc gave me Ambien CR and it has been great. Sleeping a full night is amazing. I never thought that this would last so long but each day it gets a tiny bit better. "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web