Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
what does healing shingles look like?
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
hey guys just wondering what shingles looks like as its healing? my once inflamed blisters are now flat and starting to look like scabs. Does this mean the rash will be gone soon? thanks!
Posted on 04/05/11, 12:09 pm
2 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Shingles. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 04/05/11  11:04pm
" Yes! That's a good sign if they are turning dark red and kind of flattening out. At least from my experience. How are your headaches and pain? Better? Once the blisters began to heal, I did get some itchiness that drove me crazy for a short period of time. If that happens, just know it doesn't last. (Again, that was my experience. I don't know about yours...) I found that Lanacane worked as good as anything. I think you are doing really well, and things are on the mend for you. Glad to hear it... "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 04/06/11  8:57pm
" yep, they are getting better.....do not pick....i don't care if they are flapping in the breeze.....do not pick.

i alway have my "red spot" i think it actually a scar from my first and worst breakout, when i thought i had been bitten by a brown recluse spider!! "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web