Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Advice:
Relationship ended
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
I'm looking for support from people who are or have been going throught a break-up when they have seperation anxiety.

My anxiety suffocated my boyfriend for the 6 years we were together. He also has anger issues which were then triggered by feeling trapped by my anxieties - it was a horrible and visious cycle.

Part of me knows that this is for the best, but I cannot bear the thought of him moving away from our home. I just want to feel secure and stable, as I am now in counselling and trying to deal with the issues - but I'm finding this so hard with the break up and him being so adament about moving away from me ASAP.

I'm a bit gutted that it took me so long to realise that my behaviour was not normal, and feel cheated that now the only way I can show that I'm getting better is to let him go and lose him forever. It's a catch 22 situation, and I am starting to want to cling onto him - which will only make him go even sooner.

I would love any advice from people who have been in this situation or anyone who is willing to talk to me occasionally while I get through this.

Thank you. x
Posted on 02/03/12, 07:14 am
0 Replies Add Your Advice
Reminder: This is a support group for Separation Anxiety. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Advice:
Email me when others reply to this topic help

Advertisement

More From Around the Web