Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Advice:
How do I help her thru this and understand this
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
My aunt and her grandkids just moved in with my kids and I so we can help eachother out with cost. Her grandkids were left by their mother shortly after the youngest was born 3 years ago. Savanna is 7 and remembers her mom and crys and has fights of saddness almost on a daily basis. She trys to get my 9 year old in trouble as often as she can. But on the other hand wants to do everything Maddie does and has fits and crys by saying Maddie doesnt like her she doesnt want to play with her. Then she starts to cry over her mom. Ive been trying to get my aunt into letting me take her to counseling but she says no lets wait. The other day her mom called after a year of not talking to the kids. Savanna got all exsited and runnthing thru the house my mommy is coming home. NOT TRUE. Now we r dealing with a big BRAT. I want to help her but she wont let me help. PLEASE HELP ME OUT ON THIS.
Posted on 10/11/11, 11:58 pm
0 Replies Add Your Advice
Reminder: This is a support group for Separation Anxiety. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Advice:
Email me when others reply to this topic help

Advertisement

More From Around the Web