Schizophrenia Support Group
Schizophrenia is a psychiatric diagnosis that describes a mental disorder characterized by impairments in the perception of reality and by significant social dysfunction. Untreated schizophrenia is typically characterized by demonstrating disorganized thinking and experiencing delusions or auditory hallucinations.
deleted_user
If youre reading this, there is at least a small part in you that doesnt want to die. Listen to it, and please read on.
Suicide is final once it's done, theres no changing your mind. Since you have even the slightest of doubts, you owe it to yourself to stay alive.
You can always kill yourself later, why not wait? Even if you wait just one day, you may find a reason not to kill yourself in the meantime.
If youre feeling suicidal, youre probably in more pain than you know how to handle. There are ways to reduce the pain, and ways to learn to deal with pain. You can learn both - either way things will get better.
Just because youre feeling suicidal doesnt mean you have to act on that feeling.
Consider this if youre trying to escape from the pain you are in and seek relief, suicide is not the answer. You cannot feel relief, or anything else for that matter, if you are dead. You must stay alive in order to feel the relief you seek.
Often when feeling suicidal you feel alone. You are not alone you found us didnt you? Turn to your family or friends or a priest or a rabbi anyone that will listen. If you dont know whom to turn to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines
http://www.dailystrength.org/help/crisis-resources
By terminating your life right now, you terminate your future. Consider this we create our own future. You have the power to create whatever future you wish for yourself. But you need to be alive in order to have that future.
If youre sensitive enough to be in so much pain that you no longer want to live, youre probably sensitive enough to care about, and want to help others. Maybe you dont feel like helping anyone else right now, but why not help yourself? And perhaps by not killing yourself and overcoming your difficulties you can later help someone else who is in a similar situation.
Finally, dont do it because Im personally asking you not to. Whatever youre feeling, whatever youre going through, things can get better I know because Ive been there. Maybe I havent experienced exactly what you have, but not only have I thought of suicide, I tried it thankfully I was unsuccessful and I can speak from personal experience when I tell you things can get better.
Suicide is final once it's done, theres no changing your mind. Since you have even the slightest of doubts, you owe it to yourself to stay alive.
You can always kill yourself later, why not wait? Even if you wait just one day, you may find a reason not to kill yourself in the meantime.
If youre feeling suicidal, youre probably in more pain than you know how to handle. There are ways to reduce the pain, and ways to learn to deal with pain. You can learn both - either way things will get better.
Just because youre feeling suicidal doesnt mean you have to act on that feeling.
Consider this if youre trying to escape from the pain you are in and seek relief, suicide is not the answer. You cannot feel relief, or anything else for that matter, if you are dead. You must stay alive in order to feel the relief you seek.
Often when feeling suicidal you feel alone. You are not alone you found us didnt you? Turn to your family or friends or a priest or a rabbi anyone that will listen. If you dont know whom to turn to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines
http://www.dailystrength.org/help/crisis-resources
By terminating your life right now, you terminate your future. Consider this we create our own future. You have the power to create whatever future you wish for yourself. But you need to be alive in order to have that future.
If youre sensitive enough to be in so much pain that you no longer want to live, youre probably sensitive enough to care about, and want to help others. Maybe you dont feel like helping anyone else right now, but why not help yourself? And perhaps by not killing yourself and overcoming your difficulties you can later help someone else who is in a similar situation.
Finally, dont do it because Im personally asking you not to. Whatever youre feeling, whatever youre going through, things can get better I know because Ive been there. Maybe I havent experienced exactly what you have, but not only have I thought of suicide, I tried it thankfully I was unsuccessful and I can speak from personal experience when I tell you things can get better.
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...
My kin are self-destructive enough as it is ....