Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
calendula cream/lotion
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
I wasn't sure if this has been discussed already but I thought I'd put my experience up. I just started my freshman year of college and have had sever psoriasis for the last four years. At the beginning of the summer my legs, feet, torso and arms were absolutely horrible even though I was doing light-box 1-2 times a week and using steroid creams so my mom took me to this alternative medicine doctor who uses the B.E.S.T. program.
She recommended using Calendula Lotion or cream, a natural product that is available at health food stores usually in the first aid section. It's meant for sunburn and burns but it worked amazingly well for my psoriasis. My skin hasn't looked this good in years.

I highly recommend it!

Good luck
Posted on 08/31/08, 02:16 pm
2 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Psoriasis. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 02/24/09  9:40pm
" hello, it is called calendula cream? I have p coming out of the edge of my hair and around my ears and inside my ears and a little patch here and there in my scalp, and littlepatch on my forehead and one comin g up on my arm. im desperate for anything! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 03/25/09  3:14pm
" Does it help with itching, too? The itching on my hands is unbearable. Thanks! "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web