Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Advice:
8th month vomiting
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Hi all,

My wife is 8 months pregnant and she has recently been vomitting alot. Does anyone have any knowledge about why this suddenly occuring ?
Posted on 07/27/08, 07:49 pm
5 Replies Add Your Advice
Reminder: This is a support group for Pregnancy. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Advice:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 07/27/08  8:45pm
" I just had my baby boy on 7-17-08. That was my 3rd child. I noticed with my last 2 pregnancies that the 1st trimester morning sickness came back in the 8th month. Its not unheard of and its not harmful of course. Just tell your wife to hang in there. For piece of mind you could call her OB and tell them whats going on. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 07/27/08  10:26pm
" i agree with carrie.. also.. how much is she vomiting.. cause she still has to be concerned with dehydration.. if she cant keep anything down at all.. like not even sips of water.. for a long period of time it is best to head to emergency for IV.. dehydration can lead to preterm labor.. Good Luck.. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 10/08/08  3:57pm
" hey tell me if its better now...how did it go? "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 10/08/08  4:23pm
" I agree with the other ladies - not unheard of, but be careful about dehydration. I'm in my 8th month and although I haven't vomited, I get that feeling of nausea quite often. Have her eat smaller meals more often instead of large meals - that helps me control the urge to vomit. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 10/13/08  10:48am
" My friend was sick the last trimester because of gall bladder problems. "

Add Your Advice
Advertisement

More From Around the Web