Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Tuesday September 16, 2014

Sad Stories

• HEARTBROKEN

Thursday, August 7, 2008 | A Sad story

nothing seems important anymore.
    i want to make joshua proud, but i dont have the strength to get up anymore.
    ive lost 15 pounds already, and its still dropping rapidly. thats an extra 6 pounds i lost prior to being pregnant.
    food is disgusting to me, i cant force myself to eat more than a granola bar.
    my hands wont stop shaking, i cant stand without being dizzy.
    it feels like im slowly dying ins...

1 Recommendation

8 Comments

• Advertisement
  • So Blessed....and yet...

Sunday, April 28, 2013 | A Sad story

It's been a year and a half of heartbreak and pain on a regular basis and I'm spent. We saved up for so long to get the vasectomy reversal (thank you hubby's ex-wife for that one) and when we learned that it was successful, I was so filled with hope.
    And now I wonder if I'm just ungrateful for the blessings that I have.
    I had waited for my husband for so long. I thought he would never show  ...

1 Recommendation

• Guilt and Worry

Monday, July 1, 2013 | A Sad story

Yesterday we received a phone call from our dear friends who have been trying to conceive for over a year now. They called to let us know that they had a miscarriage on Friday, and that they were due exactly a week before us. My heart aches for them and I am at a loss. They were planning on telling everyone on Saturday. Not only am I so incredibly sad for them, I feel so guilty and scared. S...

1 Recommendation

1 Comment

• And there it goes...

Tuesday, July 30, 2013 | A Sad story

So much for wondering which kind of IUI we should do. Guess I shouldn't have spent so much energy agonizing over it. In the course of one afternoon...looks like neither is an option.
    My husband's truck has been making a weird noise for about a month. He's been researching and trying to figure out what it could be. He does all of his own maintenance, repairs, upgrades, etc. He has sunk so much mon...

1 Recommendation

3 Comments

• The day was supposed to be so much different.

Friday, August 30, 2013 | A Sad story

So Tuesday, August 27th was supposed to be my due date.  In my head, I know that it is pretty unlikely that it would have been Todd's actual BIRTH day, but in my heart, I feel like he should be here with me, right now, on this day.  It was supposed to be the day I'd bring my baby home, to be able to hold him in my arms and see his cute dimple.  To share little statistics about my l...

1 Recommendation

• So deflated....no gutted!!

Saturday, September 14, 2013 | A Sad story

I feel so frustrated this evening, everything was going soo well and I guess id allowed myself to get excited....first mistake!! No joy allowed for us infertiles! Smething has to knock me down again!
    Well yesterdays blood and scan seemed to go ok 6 good size follicles and a cluster of smaller ones, not as good as I first thought but certainly nothing to worry about! Talk of triggering either satu...

1 Recommendation

2 Comments

• Feeling like the lowest person right now.....

Friday, December 6, 2013 | A Sad story

So i THOUGHT i hit the board pregnancy after loss/infertility and so i started a topic not thinking to much about it just typing away and put my info down about me and whats been going on. Well so i hit "add topic" and then i look at the top of the page it freaking said Trying to Concive page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG i wrote on there right away and told the ladies i was sorry and i reported myse...

1 Recommendation

2 Comments

• Completely lost

Wednesday, January 1, 2014 | A Sad story

Happy new year. This day started like any other. After the usual platitudes, my husband and I began arguing over the same things again. It's a daily event. When I was taking Paxil, I think my emotions were subdued. Also, before I found out I was pregnant, I would smoke marijuana. Both these things must have given me more control, or so I thought anyway. Now I feel stripped and exposed. I...

1 Recommendation

1 Comment

• Crushed

Friday, January 31, 2014 | A Sad story

So I waited and waited all afternoon on Thursday by the phone, DH started to say it must be bad news if they're not hurrying to ring you, and I still had no idea, what the result might be right up until the minute I answered the call and she said she was so sorry to tell me the test was negative.  I was knocked sideways. I honestly didn't think I was pregnant but I didn't know I wasn't eithe...

1 Recommendation

10 Comments

• I miss my baby

Tuesday, April 29, 2014 | A Sad story

I miss the feeling of my baby. I lost 2 sons and I don't really understand why. I thought I was doing everything the right way. When anything was going wrong I always thought about the fact that I was going to have a baby. Now I feel like I have nothing. I am really hurting right now. 

1 Recommendation

7 Comments