Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
chills for 2-3 days before menses
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
I always end up with wiked chills about 2-3 days before my period and its like I cant get warm, even in the summer, its ridiculous, along with feeling crappy and tired. Does anyone else experience this??
Posted on 08/25/09, 07:36 pm
6 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Pre-menstrual Syndrome (PMS). We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 09/15/09  11:10am
" Yes! I do have hypothyroidism too though, so I wonder if it is somehow related. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 11/04/09  7:50pm
" Yes, I do too, does anyone know why it happens? Its usually two to three days before and I also have trouble sleeping through the night. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 11/04/09  8:36pm
" This is my first cycle off birth control in 10 years. I've had crazy food cravings, acne breakout, anxiety (but that's typical for me), and chills - but i didn't put the chills and PMS together. It's weird for me too cause I'm a hot blooded person - I'm never cold. And here I am shivering next to me heater - go figure! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 11/07/09  1:12am
" Hi,

I always have freezing chills a week before my period, & nothing would make me warm even at summer, so i completely relate to you.

Best solution, keep on having hot soups (chicken soup)& drinks, green tea, milk, but not coffee, since caffeine increases PMS.

You would have to go more frequently to the bathroom because of excessive liquids, but that's better than freezing.

Wear more clothes, ignore what others would say about you wearing a coat in summer.

Good luck "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 11/07/09  10:37am
" I have found that since taking a multivitamin with iron in it every day with a probiotic ,that my symptoms of PMS are a lot less pronounced. I drink lots of water too and i find it helps a little with the bloating, oh and for any of yous that get nauseated, I tried this gravol, its all natural, made entirely of ginger root, helps me a lot!! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6 - 11/11/09  3:00pm
" Yes. I do experience this - flu like symptoms in general. Get this chills but no fever, headache, and , believe it or not, tooth aches in my wisdom teeth. Every month this stuff happens without fail.

I don't have answers, but I just wanted you to know that you are not alone. "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web