How to use DailyStrength
We're on Facebook
Check out our page
Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Advice:
Does anyone feel bad at the end of their period?
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
I notice that some months I feel really bad near the end of my period. I know PMS is supposed to start about a week before and usually subsides about the 2nd day of the period. I just notice that some months I feel really bad near the end of my period. Is there such a thing as Post Menstral Syndrome???????????? I doubt it.
Posted on 02/23/09, 07:30 pm
1 Reply Add Your Advice
Reminder: This is a support group for Pre-menstrual Syndrome (PMS). We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Advice:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 03/11/09  11:14am
" Hmmm. I am not sure about the term post menstrual syndrome, but it would make sense that women would not feel well at the end or after a period. I used to be OK before, during, after my period until I kicked up the stress level. Stress throughout the month will be enough cause for an especially painful and depleting period. So, after all the pain and bleeding, it would only make sense that you feel wiped out. If you take notice, during a month of higher stress, your period will not go as well, and you will feel more exhausted at the end. Sometimes, I feel like I just want to sleep for three days straight and I can even get emotional at the end of the period and have a few cramp spasms. As I mentioned, though, I have noticed that the worst periods come after a month of horrible stress. There is a product that I have been trying and it seems to help with all the cramping and excessive bleeding. It is all natural, which I love. It is Roex's Immortale. It has wild yam, cayenne, and a few other ingredients, that really help ease periods. Products can be found at roex.com. I wonder if anyone else has tried this....? "

Add Your Advice
Advertisement

More From Around the Web