Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Public "Amenities" Gross
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
I have a phobia using public pools, sauna's and hot tubs on top of bathrooms.

I'm so happy I don't use them. Today we get a notice on the door saying they FINALLY installed security camera's on top of each building (now I think I can open my door at night).

This is gross and I don't know what type of person does this and what took them so long to install the security.. this is what the office letter said:

The spa, sauna and pool are closed due to abuse of the facilities during the past three days. Someone (an adult) defecated in the sauna, then the feces were scooped into the sauna bucket and left in front of the office door. Both the spa and pool contain water that is green and cloudy.

Who would do this????? Really???? Way to reinforce my phobia. I'm sorry this is so gross, I found it horrifying and so disturbing I have people around me who would do this?
Posted on 06/23/14, 07:29 pm
11 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #11 - 06/24/14  11:52pm
" Like you said, "Really????" "

First | Previous | Page: 1 2 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web