Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Can you give me your opinion on my neighbors bad b
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
I LIVE ALONE IN A SMALL TOWN, HASVE MANY THINGS WRONG WITH ME. Heart problems, ect. I cannot work so I DON'T HAVE MUCH MONEY, only a small pension, and I rent an apartment. MY NIEIGBORS have wtwo houses, the guy never leaves his house and for years we have had a couple of problems because K the neighbor and L his wife who has MS BUT CAN BE AS NASTY AND SCAREY TOO. eVERY TIME i GO OUT TO MY CAR-AND this town has big beautiful victorian houses. K HAS BEEN TALKING about me to allthe other neighbors who take in his stuff. I was a problem in the first year I was here in that my stalker boyfriend would sit on the porsh and scare the neighbors wife L and me as well. He had been arrested several times for stalking and I HAVE A RESTRAINING ORDER. i should add that the houses are ridiciously close together and K is hired by the slum lord to check poor people out. They get enough money. I am afraid to leave my house. My doctor said no stress and yet the other evening I was trying to return my neighbors mail to him that was left in my mailbox. I look over and about six feet the neighbors had their curtains open. L started mouthing off about me about is she gonna need another jump for her car??? THEY WOULD NEVER HELP ME>I answered back to her that ai could hear her and the two of them started talking nasty belligerent things to me, I SAID ''yOU KNOW L., I feel sorry for you." calmly and turned around and walked to get my car. K comes screaming out of his house "F&%$ you! F765 you! Like a maniac. I turned around , because I saw him act this way to RENTERS whivh he says he hates. we got into a thing where I said , well it was very scarey ansd I was calle dand verbally assulted by him like fats ass, mental case! I asked him to come there and say it in my face. He stood there. The wife is chiming ''She's harassing us, lets call the cops>" appently they call the cops like for the stupidist things, like the garbage was not put on on time. He harasses. I walked over to him on his sidewalk and he said to get off his sidewqalk. I sid it is public and i am being harassed and going to call the police. the police came and did NOTHING but make a report and had an attitude. Seems he used to work for the city patrol. so they are i9n his favor. the police are getting really bad in these days. I don't know what to do because I have no witnessess and they have money. Please if you wwill offer your opinion. Thanks.
Posted on 08/16/10, 02:10 pm
2 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 08/19/10  4:55pm
" I have no mney and been in many situations i didnt know what is was goin to do. I recently have been diagnosed with complex PTSD along with several health problems. I pray ALOT...I put Everything in gods hands. I even went to church(when i normally dont go) . Because i dont know how im gonna feel day to day. I was ar my BOTTOM,mentally and phiacially. Een though I had a GREAT man by my side and a great family. I went o the alter got down on my knees and REALLY with all my heart handed it ALL to him. I can honestly say,,i pray ALOT. And even on my bad days. I feel god has taken over. I see situations getting a little better.And my faith gets stronger. Hang in there. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 08/20/10  7:36am
" Next time return their mail to the post office by writing "not at this address". And, I would stay on my side of the street and ignore them. People like that love to stir the shit if you mind my saying that. "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web