Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Anyone heard of?
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Hi all, I have received a message from a person from thehennegrouup.com - has anyone heard of this? It is regarding a personal interview via the telephone.
Posted on 06/23/14, 05:22 pm
5 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Polymyositis & Dermatomyositis. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 06/23/14  6:20pm
" Don't know anything about them and would be skeptical to give personal information. However, here is the link to their website.
http://thehennegroup.com/

Oddly enough, I've received a Friend invitation from someone who lives in San Francisco where this group is located. I haven't responded as yet, because I don't know anything about this person. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 06/23/14  10:38pm
" I received a private message on this site from someone with the same request. I am not interested. Shawna got a similar request several months ago. I don't know if it was the same or not.

I personally don't trust a stranger with my personal information. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 06/24/14  4:34am
" Hi all. I received the same invitation. I have asked some pertinent questions via email but given no information. Scary that people are secretly reading all our posts, one does wonder , what for. Autumm "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 06/24/14  9:26am
" Thanks for all your comments, I am very wary as well - not keen at all on giving personal information out. I will give this one a miss. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 06/24/14  12:08pm
" I received the same interview request. I pulled up the Henne Group website. The Henne Group website has a lot of jargon that says a lot of nothing. It appears the company might work with the center for disease control and possibly the government. It is like a tracking system too. It does qualitative and quantitative tracking. Hmmm? Why do I need to be tracked?

The interview request mentioned getting better treatments - HA! HA! What.. more Methotrexate?

It does smack of WWII Germany too.

I sent a reply where I mention that my doctor is already doing a great job with my treatments and I declined the offer with the group.

I have a friend that is a police officer in Houston. His company insurance is forcing him to comply with some programs. It is like he is getting micro managed with what the company thinks he needs to do with his health. This appears to be the direction that some things are going and just another loss of our freedoms & constitutional rights. "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web