Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
2 weeks PO tummytuck
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
i lost 17 stone with exercise and healthy eating it took two years and i maintained a futther year before the UK nhs agreed to do the surgery for me. I was very nervous and now its all done and im sitting in bed most of the day feeling horrible because im soooo limited to what i can and cant do , before i felt like i was in control.. i exercised to help all areas of my life , reduced stress , helped weight control , sorted out my mind.. no tension and loads more things.. now i cant do anything and feeling so low!.

as far as my tuck , hmmm i had such a lot of loose skin there and now one side is tight and nice but teh other side is still pretty loose.. im not wanting to be totally identical on both sides as this isnt possible i know.. BUT i look so different on each side and i have a huge lump under my breast where my stiches end.. (maybe swelling i hope)... im only 2 weeks out and never had surgery before so confused weather this is normal and weather skin tightens with healing and bumps come and go?

im also a dress size bigger in my tummy and thighs area swelling also i think?

xx
Posted on 07/26/11, 04:37 pm
1 Reply Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Plastic Surgery. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 01/07/12  9:52pm
" Only two weeks out, you can't tell what your results are going to be like yet. I was swelled for weeks after my tummy tuck. Give it time and be patient. I just looked back up at when this was posted---quite a while ago. hoping you come back online and post your later results...
I imagine you are much happier now. "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web