Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Breast Reduction
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
My breasts are huge. I can't buy bras in stores anymore, even specialty stores! I'm one cup size away from needing custom-made bra. I'm J or K cup, I believe. Guys only stare at my chest which makes me feel violated. With sexual abuse in my past, sexual attention is greatly unwanted. Also, the weight puts too much pressure on my ribs, spine, hiatal hernia (part of my stomach has come up through my diaphragm), and lungs (I'm an asthmatic, always have been). They make me feel self-conscious about my chest. They are natural, of course. I don't have a clue how a small Caucasian/Native American mix with small chested sisters can have such a huge chest. Please no comments about how I'm crazy to want smaller breasts or comments about how disgusting or whatever my breast size is. If I could, I'd gladly give my breasts to a girl who wants a larger chest. I want them reduced to C or D at the very biggest.
Posted on 04/09/11, 06:05 pm
4 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Plastic Surgery. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 01/07/12  9:55pm
" I cant imagine having to deal with this. I have friends who were very large and have had reductions. Their back pain reduced and they are much happier about clothing shopping and overall feelings of well being now. I hope you are able to get the reduction you want.
In Canada- if you are reducing at least one full cup size, it is possible to get health care to cover the cost..... "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 06/12/12  12:48am
" i do know what your going through and i'm trying to find a insurance that covers this and more,so if i do i will tell you too,ok love and hugs "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 06/15/12  3:30pm
" carecredit is the best way to go to help pey for your surgery "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 06/18/12  9:07am
" I agree with denise if you don't have insurance. I used carecredit for a dentist bill, before we got dental ins. Was a convienent payment plan. Sorry to hear of your suffering Buradi, a year ago I would have gladly taken(part)of your breast.. :-) I was to the opposite extreme..no chest hardly at all. I got implants last July. My best wishes for you to get some relief!! You do deserve it. "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web