Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Tuesday November 25, 2014

Venting Stories

• Feeling lost and alone.

Saturday, March 17, 2012 | A Venting story

Hello everyone I am having a rough time right now. I am feeling overwhelmed The other night My friends boyfriend text-ed me  telling me that my friend had passed away due to getting shocked that really got me upset I started bawling and shaking because I was so upset  we went to go get my brother all of a sudden my friend calls I said I thought you were dead she...

1 Recommendation

5 Comments

• Advertisement
  • Really. Upset.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012 | A Venting story

Hello everyone I am really. upset tonight. My friend is having. a birthday party on the 29th for her daughter I want to go But my parents told me no That I can't go because its too  far away I am so upset I just don't know what to do. I never get to go anywhere every time my friend invites me to something My parents won't let me go They said that I can't go because I might get hurt I am abou...

1 Recommendation

6 Comments

• Cant take it anymore.

Saturday, February 16, 2013 | A Venting story

So sad cant stop crying.... :-( why is this happening to me. ? They say god wont give u something u cant handle well guess what i cant handle all.of this!!!

1 Recommendation

8 Comments

• how im feeling

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 | A Venting story

im not feeling great today, like a bear with a sore head. im feeling bad because i had a go at my son because his room was a mess again,(this isnt the real problem of course i have unfairly taken my low mood out on him)  i feel so guilty for always going on at them. i feel deep down they both prob dont like me. my oldest didnt get me a card on mothers day and this hurt me alot this backed up...

1 Recommendation

9 Comments

• Feeling really insecure and not feeling right

Friday, May 3, 2013 | A Venting story

I am feeling really insecure right now really needing approval because I don't know how to do this for myself.  I also feel really stupid and foolish for writing what i did and for being who i am.  I'm not feeling good about myself.   Life is not feeling ok.  I'm sorry to feel this way.  Glad u r doing well.  Thank u for listening and being here.  G-d bless. &nb...

2 Recommendations

3 Comments

• You

Monday, May 20, 2013

You are such a selfish bastard. You think only of yourself, actually you care for everyone else but the ones who care for you and show you love and affection. You give attention to everyone else. You make time for everyone else. But your mom and me.......
    I have always been there for you, its always what you want and what you like and do not like. When around you I am not to have any opinions, or...

2 Recommendations

3 Comments

• Sick

Monday, October 7, 2013 | A Venting story

I feel nautious because I did not take my medication for depression for two days.  I don't know why I did not take it but I am feeling the affects from not taking it.  Tomorrow morning I will take it.  Thank you for listening.  Hugs.

1 Recommendation

4 Comments

• Venting and Ranting

Wednesday, November 6, 2013 | A Venting story

I don't feel like anyone really understands me (as teenager as that may sound). I don't think I can really talk to anyone about things that are bothering me. My mom just shrugs it off as no big deal, my friends don't want to hear it, and my boyfriend doesn't say much of anything and barely listens.
    It becomes increasingly frustrating to feel so alone. People I see in my every day life, disgust m...

1 Recommendation

6 Comments

• this is so rediculous

Wednesday, September 3, 2014 | A Venting story

Well I called the doc's office guess what? He isn't in. and he hasn't had a chance to go over my application really? so  what do I do now try to get an apt with my old  doc and pay through the nose because my insurance doesn't cover him ? or just  go without my meds  an wait on this new doc? I have had it.

1 Recommendation

4 Comments

• everything sucks

Tuesday, November 18, 2014 | A Venting story

my 5 year old son needed a dental procedure that required sedation today, and because it takes a while to coordinate the dentist's schedule with the anesthesiologist, i spent 3 months staving off the panic that comes with wondering if you've made a decision for your child that will render him brain dead. i worried and cried about it, dancing with the fear endlessly. it was made worse because...

1 Recommendation

5 Comments