Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Sunday December 21, 2014

Sad Stories

• HEARTBROKEN

Thursday, August 7, 2008 | A Sad story

nothing seems important anymore.
    i want to make joshua proud, but i dont have the strength to get up anymore.
    ive lost 15 pounds already, and its still dropping rapidly. thats an extra 6 pounds i lost prior to being pregnant.
    food is disgusting to me, i cant force myself to eat more than a granola bar.
    my hands wont stop shaking, i cant stand without being dizzy.
    it feels like im slowly dying ins...

1 Recommendation

8 Comments

• Advertisement
  • Melt Down

Thursday, August 26, 2010 | A Sad story

I had a complete melt down last night. I've been feeling like a ball and chain at work. They hired me for IT more than 6 years ago. It was a career path that I had made substantial sacrafices to get into in my mid 30's. Over the last 6+ years though, management has taken away ALL of my IT responsibilities and either outsourced them or hired other people and delegated them away. I had other skills...

1 Recommendation

6 Comments

• cant get into school.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013 | A Sad story

Hello everyone I won't be able to take the high school courses that I wanted to take to help me since I did not learn Much In High school dueTo being in ECE classess I called the school today and they said since I graduated they could not help me and I cant take the courses. I don't know what I am going to do I cant go to college. because I don't know my basics I did not get to take the regualr c...

1 Recommendation

9 Comments

• So alone.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013 | A Sad story

Its dark in the house, everyone is sound asleep except for me. Wide awake. "How? Its 4AM in the morning!" I think to myself. I sigh in discuss of myself as I walk down the hall to the living room. I grab my laptop thats sitting neatly on the coffee table. I sit down onto the couch, kicking back and relaxing with my laptop on my lap. I open it up and awaken the brightness of my screen. I go to Pet...

1 Recommendation

4 Comments

• have a got a phobia of men?

Monday, March 18, 2013 | A Sad story

i thought i would take the time to go threw all my relationships with men that i have had in my life to see if it has anything to do with my lack of interest in ever finding a relationship again :
    my dad ----- left me and my mum and had a new family just a year later. i rearly saw him until the age of 9... i wanted one on one time with him to get to know him better this never happened.
    my step da...

1 Recommendation

5 Comments

• Unsure. ..

Tuesday, July 2, 2013 | A Sad story

Got a new boss 3wks  ago..Its been awful @wrk ever since..Shes a  bully..I feel like I should quit. . Starting to hate what I do. .I feel I may relapse. I haven't felt this way in years..Not just work.marriage is falling apart. ..I just want to go away from it all. 

1 Recommendation

4 Comments

• David

Sunday, July 7, 2013 | A Sad story

I want to share :
    I have this dream. I have been having this dream for years. It is a dream based on a memory. I want to share the memory. This particular memory. Brings me the greatest joy I have ever felt and the lowest sadness I have ever had to endure.
    Alot of people know that before there was Terry there was David. David and I met when I was 18. After spending our first day together. I calle...

1 Recommendation

5 Comments

• Journal Entry for July 20, 2013

Saturday, July 20, 2013 | A Sad story

I feel a little upset about something right now.  I try to not let it bother me but it does.  The thing that is really hard for me is I think people won't like me if I assert myself because I have my own feelings and most of the time people don't like my feelings so I hold back from saying things for fear that I will bother someone yet others do things I don't like yet I try to not get ...

1 Recommendation

4 Comments

• sad

Saturday, September 7, 2013 | A Sad story

I AM SO SAD LIFE IS HARD BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN DIZZNESS FOR MONTHS ,,I BEEN TO DOCOTOR,,I HAD SUREGRY ON MY CYSTS,,I NEED ANOTHER SURGERY AND I FOUND I WAS ANIEMA,,,,SO IT HARD ,,AND NOW I BEEN DIZZNESS FOR MONTHS,,I BEEN TO EAR DOCOTOR,,I DONT NOT HAVE INNER EAR PROMBLEM,,SO I THINK TINNUS EARS,,THERE NO CURE BUT I AM NOT SURE YET,,I HAVE LIFE BEEN DIZZY ALL MY LIFE,,IT SO HARD,,,BECAUSE THERE NO ...

1 Recommendation

4 Comments

• Journal Entry for August 24, 2014

Sunday, August 24, 2014 | A Sad story

I have been feeling very unlikeable.  I am embarrassed to come up to certain people.  I am scared to see the other family tomorrow morning when I pick up Arianna.  I am afraid they won't like me.  I feel like a burden.  I am afraid of how she feels and how scared I feel.  I don't want to see them yet I have too.  I have to deal with them and I have to deal with ...

1 Recommendation

4 Comments