Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Thursday March 5, 2015

Positive Stories

• Stength

Tuesday, December 6, 2011 | A Positive story

Anyone can give up, it’s the easiest thing ever. But to hold it together when everyone else thinks you’d fall apart is true strength."

1 Recommendation

5 Comments

• Advertisement
  • Something Positive to think About.

Monday, September 3, 2012 | A Positive story

It's time to stop the blame and take responsibility. It's time to love yourself and be grateful for where you are at and what you have in your life today. The future is built on what you make of every moment - all you have is now

3 Recommendations

6 Comments

• pulling myself through

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 | A Positive story

so since sunday i have gone though many emotions about the different types i have abuse i have had to deal with over the years. i know i am now on a healing path to a mended heart, i have decided that after years of being closed off to love (mainly because ive never known how to recieve the gift of love) it is time for me to open my heart.
    i have amazed my self at how much writing i have done sin...

1 Recommendation

5 Comments

• A moment of clarity

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 | A Positive story

How do I change for the better? How do I change the person I have been? My marriage is nearing what appears to be the end. I can't forget the betrayl or let go of it. I am a fixer my daily job is a mechanic. I am a giver and helper to others in a time of need. The one person I love and care for the most is the one I left behind to help all others or to go and be the fixer at work. I ignored the c...

1 Recommendation

5 Comments

• Investing in myself

Saturday, June 7, 2014 | A Positive story

After the empty hole that has erupted in my soul, I know I have to give myself a lot of love right now. I have been trying to do something nice for myself every day. I went shopping with a friend and bought some cute dresses for work to make me feel sexy and confident. I took myself to a spa for a mani & pedi. I have been working out with a personal trainer for almost a year and he has ...

1 Recommendation

5 Comments

• A new chapter in my life

Thursday, November 20, 2014 | A Positive story

please note the halo ! 
    Although I was always rebellious and a free thinker, especially regarding religious belief, preferring New Age philosophy to fundamental Christianity (and feeling guilty about it), also loved astrology, card reading, all manner of occult fascinated me, etc., I have undergone a conversion and a return to my religious roots. Have totally given up astrology and card rea...

1 Recommendation

6 Comments

• A new book for an old story

Wednesday, January 7, 2015 | A Positive story

hello, friends
    I decided to invest some $$$ in a new Bible. It has LARGE PRINT for my aging eyes. The words of Jesus will be in RED. Lastly and most importantly, it is the KING JAMES VERSION I read and memorized as a child.
    During the years I was homeless and moving from place to place with little other than the clothes on my back and the possessions in a few bags, I lost ALMOST everything. But s...

1 Recommendation

7 Comments

• Letting Go

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 | A Positive story

It's been nearly two months since I decided not to send Christmas money to the one daughter I have been in touch with over the years. I was growing increasingly resentful of sending her money and not receiving a "thank you." 
    She lives in California and I live in Illinois. I am in her city about twice a year, though, because I used to live there myself before I met her mother. 
    She come...

1 Recommendation

5 Comments

• Doctor's visit actually went well

Saturday, February 28, 2015 | A Positive story

hello friends!
    Although we waited hours, my sister and I, the doctor's visit at Patient First actually went well. I weighed 5 lbs. less than the last visit. My doctor said to keep up the good work and I don't need to return for 6 months!
    While we were waiting, two men around 50 years old came in. They looked Middle Eastern or Turkish. In other words, they looked like Muslims. When one of them was...

1 Recommendation

6 Comments

• Doing okay

Thursday, March 5, 2015 | A Positive story

I'm really doing okay. I really am. I still have so many things to figure out, like where to live, how to make money- you know the hard stuff. But I am so much better just by not being with him.
    This feeling I've had the past 2 days is freedom. The huge weight of his control over me is lifting. I can come & go as I like. I can sleep & eat as I like. :)
    I have applied for an apartment that...

1 Recommendation

5 Comments