Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Saturday August 29, 2015

Positive Stories

• Something Positive to think About.

Monday, September 3, 2012 | A Positive story

It's time to stop the blame and take responsibility. It's time to love yourself and be grateful for where you are at and what you have in your life today. The future is built on what you make of every moment - all you have is now

3 Recommendations

6 Comments

• Advertisement
  • A new book for an old story

Wednesday, January 7, 2015 | A Positive story

hello, friends
    I decided to invest some $$$ in a new Bible. It has LARGE PRINT for my aging eyes. The words of Jesus will be in RED. Lastly and most importantly, it is the KING JAMES VERSION I read and memorized as a child.
    During the years I was homeless and moving from place to place with little other than the clothes on my back and the possessions in a few bags, I lost ALMOST everything. But s...

1 Recommendation

7 Comments

• Doctor's visit actually went well

Saturday, February 28, 2015 | A Positive story

hello friends!
    Although we waited hours, my sister and I, the doctor's visit at Patient First actually went well. I weighed 5 lbs. less than the last visit. My doctor said to keep up the good work and I don't need to return for 6 months!
    While we were waiting, two men around 50 years old came in. They looked Middle Eastern or Turkish. In other words, they looked like Muslims. When one of them was...

1 Recommendation

7 Comments

• Doing okay

Thursday, March 5, 2015 | A Positive story

I'm really doing okay. I really am. I still have so many things to figure out, like where to live, how to make money- you know the hard stuff. But I am so much better just by not being with him.
    This feeling I've had the past 2 days is freedom. The huge weight of his control over me is lifting. I can come & go as I like. I can sleep & eat as I like. :)
    I have applied for an apartment that...

1 Recommendation

6 Comments

• baking friday :) Pretzels and Lemonade :)

Friday, April 24, 2015 | A Positive story

A special thank you for my dear angels, my family and friends :) -my heart and spirit says that today, during baking friday :)
    baking friday! :) calling all cookie monsters! :) hehe! :) cookie monsters! :) hehe! :) cookie monsters unite! :) it's baking friday, and the tradition continues! :) awww! :) a super sweet, spring time baking friday adventure in the kitchen! :) With some flour flying, and...

1 Recommendation

12 Comments

• It's a Sunny Saturday in the rose city :) iced tea/lemonade cheers! to family, friends, and spring time nature :) We're enjoying a nice saturday :) my mom, dad, and i enjoyed going to the dollar store today :) i bought 4 packs of greetings cards, writing paper, some stickers too : )it felt good to shop, and browsing around :) my mom and dad picked up some goodies for Kayla and Taylynn too :) i'm ...

1 Recommendation

8 Comments

• Happy Sunday! :) a special greetings from, and tour of, my writing area, and computer room :) It's a nice writing sunday :) i'm writing cards, and notes :) i also decorated a bit more, around my new window area :) it's coming along really well :) i'm very happy to share a special new video i made today, showing my writing area, window, and computer room :) it's a bit chilly outside today, i decid...

1 Recommendation

10 Comments

• Happy Super Wednesday!!! :) We're enjoying a very sweet, sunny, and nature spirited day! :) With very special deliveries, sent with our love, and smiles across the miles, from our hearts, and home to yours :) the weather is beautiful, and the spring season nature is glowing today :) my mom, Lisa, and i enjoyed a nice post office adventure, and experience :) we got to see some great nature, while ...

1 Recommendation

6 Comments

• Happy Thursday! :) Looking forward to baking friday, and the upcoming weekend, with the Kentucky Derby :) It's been a positive, and active week :) Thank you angel friends, for your amazing support, guidance, and encouragement, and for brightening my days :) i feel your love, and positive energy :) We cherish, and treasure your special friendships, and we appreciate you all :) BIG GROUP SUNNY HUG!...

1 Recommendation

6 Comments

• It's Kentucky Derby Time! :) i said that today, during baking friday! :)
    baking friday! :) calling all cookie monsters! :) hehe! :) cookie monsters! :) hehe! :) cookie monsters unite!!! :) it's baking friday! :) oh my! :) a super fun, and super sweet, Kentucky Derby themed baking friday adventure in the kitchen! :) as we get ready for the Run for the Roses tomorrow, in the Kentucky Derby, today w...

1 Recommendation

8 Comments