Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Saturday August 30, 2014

Positive Stories

• Stength

Tuesday, December 6, 2011 | A Positive story

Anyone can give up, it’s the easiest thing ever. But to hold it together when everyone else thinks you’d fall apart is true strength."

1 Recommendation

5 Comments

• Advertisement
  • Something Positive to think About.

Monday, September 3, 2012 | A Positive story

It's time to stop the blame and take responsibility. It's time to love yourself and be grateful for where you are at and what you have in your life today. The future is built on what you make of every moment - all you have is now

3 Recommendations

6 Comments

• Positive Self-talk

Saturday, January 5, 2013 | A Positive story

Self-talk is the talking you do in your own head about yourself and the things that happen, your own "running commentary" on your life. Often this self-talk happens so automatically that you are barely aware of it. However, what you say to yourself can have a big effect on the way that you feel, and on what you can achieve. Your self talk can be like an internal coach, encouraging you, boosting y...

1 Recommendation

4 Comments

• pulling myself through

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 | A Positive story

so since sunday i have gone though many emotions about the different types i have abuse i have had to deal with over the years. i know i am now on a healing path to a mended heart, i have decided that after years of being closed off to love (mainly because ive never known how to recieve the gift of love) it is time for me to open my heart.
    i have amazed my self at how much writing i have done sin...

1 Recommendation

5 Comments

• the long road to independance

Friday, March 29, 2013 | A Positive story

because of my background i started to believe it when they told me i was nothing that i would b a down n out single mum for ever and that was all i was good for! my spirit was crushed i believed i wouldnt achieve in life, at the end of the day i was nothing i was useless i didnt have the chance to mature into an adult out of the house at 16 pregnant at 17 social housing and handouts by 18 i was g...

1 Recommendation

4 Comments

• Better! Without the but.

Monday, April 8, 2013 | A Positive story

Dear whoever happens to read this,
    I'm feeling good today :) I haven't in awhile. It might be a temporary happy, but its happy nonetheless. I had acting the other day and I've been really worried about it. It's new for me and my character brushes with a topic that gives me panic attacks. However, yesterday I managed to get through my character without a panic attack and when I was done, my teache...

1 Recommendation

3 Comments

• To new beginings~!

Monday, July 1, 2013 | A Positive story

I got rid of an anchor in my life and I am moving down the waters freely now. I broke up with my controlling boyfriend last week and never would I thought that I'd be ever so content. I have been flaring up less this passed weekend. My new place is great. My roommates are friendly, fun, laid back and just plain awesome. We had fun going out on the town saturday night. This is the life that I miss...

1 Recommendation

4 Comments

• A moment of clarity

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 | A Positive story

How do I change for the better? How do I change the person I have been? My marriage is nearing what appears to be the end. I can't forget the betrayl or let go of it. I am a fixer my daily job is a mechanic. I am a giver and helper to others in a time of need. The one person I love and care for the most is the one I left behind to help all others or to go and be the fixer at work. I ignored the c...

1 Recommendation

5 Comments

• finding inner peace

Wednesday, October 9, 2013 | A Positive story

Well, 3 weeks into this.  I am actually feeling very peaceful after a good dinner and everything in order.  I don't have anything stressful on my plate for tomorrow.  No early wakeup.  Even have my outfit chosen for tomorrow.
    Life feels okay right now.
    I was sitting on the porch earlier and I had one of those delectable moments of clarity... because for once my thoughts were a...

1 Recommendation

3 Comments

• Investing in myself

Saturday, June 7, 2014 | A Positive story

After the empty hole that has erupted in my soul, I know I have to give myself a lot of love right now. I have been trying to do something nice for myself every day. I went shopping with a friend and bought some cute dresses for work to make me feel sexy and confident. I took myself to a spa for a mani & pedi. I have been working out with a personal trainer for almost a year and he has ...

1 Recommendation

5 Comments