Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Friday October 31, 2014

Inspiring Stories

• Can't believe how I feel

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Ok, this is a long one but I think it is good.  This week had some ups and downs but I think I weathered the storm.  DS has been very good to me.  I might not have gotten all the help I asked for but like God he doesn't answer all prayers the way we would like him to.  I think I was drown to theis site for a reason and that is helping others through their problems.  I...

2 Recommendations

2 Comments

• Advertisement
  • Love is eternal

Monday, February 21, 2011

Anxiety does not last. the only thing permanent is love.

3 Recommendations

1 Comment

• releasing

Saturday, July 23, 2011 | An Inspiring story

http://www.oprah.com/own-finding-sarah/Soul-Searching-in-the-Desert

1 Recommendation

6 Comments

• Staying. Strong.

Monday, December 17, 2012 | An Inspiring story

Im proud. Proud of me. I've fought to keep going and succeeded, I felt like giving up but I never did. I kept going. My experiences have only made me more determined to fulfill my dreams and live life to the fullest.
    I guess what I'm trying to say is that I won. And I always will because there's nothing anyone can do to me that will take away who I am.

2 Recommendations

2 Comments

• Trust. In God.

Monday, December 17, 2012 | An Inspiring story

If you want to know who you should surround yourself with (who you can trust), you must first put your trust in GOD. Many have made mistakes not doing it this way only to be hurt by people they put their trust in. When you put your trust completely in GOD (This is surrendering to HIM completely)... then you are now allowing HIM to enter the center of your heart. And then the LIGHT BULB will come ...

2 Recommendations

3 Comments

• Happy New year.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013 | An Inspiring story

Hello everyone I hope that everyone had a fun and safe New Years eve I can't believe that is 2013 I hope that this year is a better. year for me I am going to enroll in a school by  my house. its a high school for people that either did not graduate or graduated but did not really. learn anything Its a  I graduated High school But I was in ECE I also spent my entire senior year in the m...

2 Recommendations

7 Comments

• Not Dealing With It Today, Daddy .

Saturday, July 27, 2013 | An Inspiring story

Today was supposed to be a fun day at the beach . But unfortunately, that never happens with my family . My dad didn't want to go . He bitched the WHOLE way there . Which made my mom mad and she started yelling. We finally get there and go to set up an umbrella . My mom was having trouble with it so i was trying to help her and then i hear my dad laughing at me . And i asked "what ? why are you l...

1 Recommendation

4 Comments

• Found this in my email this morning...

Sunday, March 16, 2014 | An Inspiring story

I found this in my email this morning and thought it was kind of inspiring.
    You are always given the opportunity to make someone feel appreciated. It makes a world of difference to someone who feels empty or ignored. When it comes to kindness, nothing is ever small.

1 Recommendation

8 Comments

• My Inner Goddess today... 2

Monday, June 2, 2014 | An Inspiring story

More relaxed 

1 Recommendation

4 Comments

• 60 days Smoke Free

Monday, August 11, 2014 | An Inspiring story

I thought I could and I did!!! I am a non smoker. But everyone around me still is.

1 Recommendation

2 Comments