Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Tuesday July 22, 2014

Funny Stories

• Feeling Good

Friday, November 23, 2012 | A Funny story

I was sitting at the computer, today, when three gentlemen came to the door.  I mentioned it to my mother and she went and answered the door.  Shortly thereafter, she came and told me that these three gentlemen had asked for me so I went to the door.
    The three were from one of the world's largest denominations and they came to share the word.  Little did they know, I no longer cons...

1 Recommendation

• Advertisement
  • Feeling Good

Friday, November 23, 2012 | A Funny story

I was sitting at the computer, today, when three gentlemen came to the door.  I mentioned it to my mother and she went and answered the door.  Shortly thereafter, she came and told me that these three gentlemen had asked for me so I went to the door.
    The three were from one of the world's largest denominations and they came to share the word.  Little did they know, I no longer cons...

1 Recommendation

• Thank the Lord that I am not...

Saturday, December 29, 2012 | A Funny story

Thank the Lord and the doctor who examined me!  The doctor said I was not bipolar II with rapid cycling, like I thought I was. 
    Yesterday, I was down and depressed.  Even breathing seemed to be an effort.  About 2 AM, this morning, I woke, after drinking wine four hours earlier!  I was rested and awake.  I snoozed off and on until 6 AM. 
    I got up, unloaded the d...

1 Recommendation

6 Comments

• Sew it is like this

Monday, January 7, 2013 | A Funny story

I woke-up in great pain, this morning.  Funny how as you get older, it seems the aches and pains get worst.
    I spent the morning oiling my sewing machine and then learning how it all goes back together.  I studied how the bobbin is held in place by a... a... a bobbin holder.  I even learned how the top thread loops here and there to maintain tension.  I think I did pretty good,...

1 Recommendation

2 Comments

• I have been thinking about a street sign

Thursday, January 17, 2013 | A Funny story

I have been thinking of sitting on the side of the road with a street sign.  How about this one?
    No food/No money
    Water on brain
    Brain tumors
    Scolliosis/Can't stand long
    Degenerative Disc Disease
    Depression/Bipolar
    Half-Deaf/Tinnitus
    Half-Blind
    Arthritis
    Denied Disability
    Anything will help/God Bless

1 Recommendation

1 Comment

• Sewing and Life

Tuesday, January 22, 2013 | A Funny story

This may come as common knowledge to some of you and to others it might be amusing or even a revelation.  But as some of you know, I have started sewing and for my first project, while I am teaching myself, I am sewing a king-size comforter for my bed.  I can now take this learning experience, since I just reached a milestone, and tell you something I have learned.
    First, in sewing, as ...

1 Recommendation

2 Comments

• Where did the time go?

Monday, January 28, 2013 | A Funny story

Last night, at 9:30, I started a composite picture of Janet Leigh as she appeared in the movie "Jet Pilot."  She was so pretty, it is too bad more women are not that pretty.  Then, when I was done, it was 1:00 AM!  Where did the time go?
    It is Monday, and that means washing my bedding.  I washed my clothes the other day.  I also need to commence looking for work, again.&n...

1 Recommendation

• Sufficency

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 | A Funny story

I was in the kitchen, preparing dinner, with mother when she realized that we were running low on Parmesan cheese.
    “Is this bowl sufficiently sufficient to be sufficient," I asked her
    “I think so," she replied.
    “Well, if it is sufficiently sufficient to be sufficient then it should suffice!”

1 Recommendation

2 Comments

• And I'M the Crazy One!

Wednesday, May 8, 2013 | A Funny story

I wrote an article on my experience with OCD and it was published at noon my time on Monday. As of this afternoon, it had received 78,865 hits. Most of the comments were to tell me that I am crazy, deranged, completely out of my mind, that I need to grow up and give over my past, and that I could be a child abuser too! lol! And these people claim that they are "normal"?? Boy! am I glad I'm not on...

1 Recommendation

• Important News!!!!

Friday, February 7, 2014 | A Funny story

Dogs poop in alignment with Earth’s magnetic field, study finds BY newsdesk  January 3, 2014 at 10:05 AM EST
    Dogs use the Earth’s magnetic field when they’re relieving themselves. Not only that, but canines choose to do so in a north-south axis, a new study published in the journal Frontiers in Zoology says.
    The study suggests that dogs are sensitive to small variations i...

1 Recommendation

1 Comment