Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Saturday August 30, 2014

Anxious Stories

• nothing good.

Friday, January 9, 2009 | An Anxious story

not doing so good right now.
    i got a call from my dr this morning. he said that my hcg levels went up, but they didnt double. so it's possible that i could be going through a miscarriage right now..but it could also be nothing. he's extremely worried that i could be having an ectopic pregnancy. im scared to death about all of this.
    i have to go into the doctor at 10:30 and they are going ...

1 Recommendation

4 Comments

• Advertisement
  • Panic attacks

Sunday, June 24, 2012 | An Anxious story

This is ridiculous! The past week all I've been having is anxiety then panic attacks. Today I woke up with so much anxiety and have had 2 panic attacks within 2 hours from another. I can't deal with this crap. As I'm typing I have such bad anxiety. Trying to breathe through it. Who am I kidding though? I've had these for 8 years and have tried so many different things and nothing has helped. I fe...

1 Recommendation

4 Comments

• Hitting low points.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 | An Anxious story

Yesterday I had a doctor appointment. I've never been there before so that gives me anxiety. My husband and son went with me (I don't go anywhere alone or drive). Before we left I felt the panic coming on. During the car ride there I felt it even stronger. The xanax I took before I left wasn't helping. I was thinking of taking another one but I wanted to try to control it myself before having to ...

1 Recommendation

4 Comments

• Can't sleep.

Thursday, March 14, 2013 | An Anxious story

So I'm sitting here on my phone, laying in bed. My anxiety is so damn high. I took my dose of xanax at 11 and it did nothing. I practically begged my husband to stay up with me but he's exhausted so he's asleep next to me. Some starting back on my Prozac I've noticed a difference in the patterns of my anxiety, the panic doesn't happen as often. I'm usually always anxious though. Today I went to b...

1 Recommendation

3 Comments

• st johns wart

Monday, March 25, 2013 | An Anxious story

this weekend i decided to give my brain a weekend off in the hope that it would give me a clear pursective on how i am feeling lately,  i dragged myself up on sat at around 10.30 to be honest i could have prob slept right through, by 3pm i was falling asleep and then a went to sleep around 9pm watching a film wi my youngest sunday was pretty much the same. i felt bad because it was my weeken...

1 Recommendation

3 Comments

• Strange feelings toward men who like me?

Tuesday, April 30, 2013 | An Anxious story

Inspired by a story in friend's journal, I've decided to finally go ahead and start journaling more about the stuff that's been bothering me lately. Men here post-divorce, in particular.
    I have been together with this guy, C, off and on for a few months, mostly on.  Lots of ups and downs, mostly due to my emotions and reactions to him and the situation and myself, and that is what has got me...

1 Recommendation

10 Comments

• I really struggle, and I question myself when it seems like people inadvertently question something i did  when  i was fine with what i chose to do but when i get questioned i think i am bad and question myself.  People have a right to their own opion but it is bothersome for me because I get confused and anxious thinking i did something wrong when i was fine with it before.  ...

1 Recommendation

4 Comments

• Back to the Unknown.

Sunday, June 30, 2013 | An Anxious story

It is a long story, not one that I shall go into depth about, but one that has now ended - I say ended, but theoretically, only may be the beginning. 
    So I met Ilona, my current girlfriend, shortly after I split with my long term (3 year partner, Dani) 
    She is my best friend's, girlfriend's, older sister. Strange to say the least. Especially as Ilona is 25, I am 26. My friend is 32 and ...

1 Recommendation

7 Comments

• Journal Entry for February 5, 2014

Wednesday, February 5, 2014 | An Anxious story

I tried to medicate myself last week with my husband's purscription Morphine pills. That ended up with me getting very sick and vomiting and then last Friday I ended up in the ER being taken by ambulance from my home after I passed out at my home. I learned that this was not a wise thing for me to do...but all the voices in my head kept egging me on to take the pills. I finally gave in and it ...

1 Recommendation

4 Comments

• I am DISCOMBOBULATED with anxiety today

Saturday, August 23, 2014 | An Anxious story

Don't you just love that word? DISCOMBOBULATED. It sounds like what it is--your mind being all messed up with worry!
    I had what is called "limited" Medicaid in Virginia. It doesn't pay me anything toward medical bills, but it has been paying my MEDICARE PREMIUM for me, which I understand is more than $100 now.
    Well I was shocked and horrified to get a letter telling me I was turned down this year...

1 Recommendation

11 Comments