Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Rituximab
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Because of the inability to get me into remission after a year of treatment, my doctor is considering Rituximab treatments. Does anyone have experience with this?
Posted on 07/21/09, 05:43 pm
2 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Pemphigus. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 07/22/09  8:13pm
" I just took it for the first time a week ago. For me the jury is out. There is someone's experience with it that has been very good you will have to read through the replies. Good luck with your decision. So far I can tell but it has only been exactly one week. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 11/04/12  5:06pm
" hello I just had the 2nd infusion I`m some disappointed because of no improvement BUT they keep saying it takes 3 months to work ??? enbrel worked great for me for a few years then started not working, the problem with these new drugs is no guarantee, it`s trial and error so I`m just hoping for the best and it starts working soon, good luck stm "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web