Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear

Member Groups

• DailyStrength Summer Affirmation Contest
    Founder:
    Jessica
    Members:

We love summer at DailyStrength. Submit your Summer Saying and let us know how much you love summer too! Here's one of our favorite quotes to ...

• DailyStrength Pet Appreciation Group
    Founder:
    Jessica
    Members:

Join DailyStrength's Annual Pet Appreciation Month by joining this Member Group. Share your favorite stories and photos, and show us how much yo ...

• Shakin Together
    Founder:
    MAWMA
    Members:

Together as patient, family, cargivers, friends, and other support in your life..sharing of ups...downs...trials...tribulations...medical helps and h ...

• Children of Parents with PD
    Founder:
    K92607
    Members:

My Mom has PD and I am her sole caregiver. I am here seeking support, advice, new treatment options, information and I thought this might help all of ...

• PMR
    Founder:
    ce99
    Members:

Parkinson's Support group with website and Conferencing/Chat room Audio (Voice) & text chat Open 24/7 www.parkinsonmeetingroom.com

• Veterans With Parkinson
    Founder:
    OldSoldier
    Members:

Its the nature of the beast. What with it taking several years to d iagnose I wonder how many of us there are? Let's get together and compare ...

• United Parkinson Movement
    Founder:
    Shaz Nus
    Members:

Join UPM and help us raise money for Parkinson awareness with the medium of creative, performing and visual arts.

• parkinson suffering from stiffness
    Founder:
    honly
    Members:

Parkinson suffering from stiffness.

• HEALING MODERN MED NATURAL MEDS MIRACLES
    Founder:
    yoohoosmrs
    Members:

MIRACLES HAPPEN, GOD CENTERED LIFE WILL GET PEOPLE ATTENION AS WELL AS FOCUS OF NEGATIVE ATTENTION . BUT WE SHALL OVERCOME TOGETHER, IT ALL COUNTS ...

• musicians with Parkinsonsetc.
    Founder:
    druminstru...
    Members:

Info & help forum for all past and present musicians with Parkinson or other movement disorders. discuss isssues, fears of same, helpful hints,d ...

Advertisement