How to use DailyStrength
We're on Facebook
Check out our page
Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear

Parents of Children with ADHD Information

This community is designed as an open forum where the parents and guardians of children with ADHD (Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder) can give and receive support, as well as discuss ideas, techniques, concerns, surprises, and challenges they may face with their children.

Health Blogs

Slackers are kids who procrastinate, dawdle, cut corners or just take the easy way just in time for back-to-school. Sound like your kid? "I don't care! I quit -- this is too hard." "Why don't you do it?" Is his backpack a disaster, homework always a battle and everything seems to be put off until the last nano-second ("I'll do it… just ... Read More »
Studies find that kids are most influenced by those persons toward whom they feel the strongest attachment and deepest respect. They are more likely to copy these individuals' moral beliefs. One of the surest ways to nurture your child’s moralness is by developing a close, loving relationship with him. Experts say that the key is to make sure ... Read More »
This week on Sharecare we’re helping you spot symptoms in your little one that may mean an ER trip, make smarter eating choices to cut calories and manage your psoriasis pains.  
  1. A sick child can be a scary thing -- especially for new parents. Often you only need to make a quick call to your pediatrician, but when certain signs ... Read More »

Member Photos

Advertisement
Community Advisors
Eric Komoroff
Founder of Community of Unity

Latest Activity